Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

About setting heroes in units

Go down 
+5
Scaren
ysosad
Claudandus
Juggernaut
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

About setting heroes in units Empty
PostSubject: About setting heroes in units   About setting heroes in units I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 6:51 am

Sorry for the noob question, but I just want know if heroes have they own reaction or they copy the same reaction of the unit they are and if they can use the special ability of the unit they are commanding.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: About setting heroes in units   About setting heroes in units I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 26, 2014 7:53 am

The hero shares reaction, morale, range and movement with the unit he is in. His reaction though might be described as 2 times as fast as his fellow unit members. A hero hits twice each round.
I dont think that the hero shares the special ability of the unit he is in, but I'm not sure about that. Maybe somebody else could comment on that.
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

PostSubject: Re: About setting heroes in units   About setting heroes in units I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:49 am

About setting heroes in units <a href=About setting heroes in units Heroes10" />  

Look like heroes have their own reaction Razz orc heroes have 9 reaction too bad for me :(but this is a old information did heroes stats have been changed?
and about heroes abilities yes it look like they can use their unit special ability

Last edited by Ulises21 on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : forget something)
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: About setting heroes in units   About setting heroes in units I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 11:54 am

The devs stated that the hero has the same reaction as the unit he is put in. So this chart would be wrong concerning heros reaction, but might be right concerning their stats.
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

PostSubject: Re: About setting heroes in units   About setting heroes in units I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:00 pm

Claudandus wrote:
The devs stated that the hero has the same reaction as the unit he is put in. So this chart would be wrong concerning heros reaction, but might be right concerning their stats.

My understanding is that the hero attacks twice each attack phase of the unit it is in. The chart has reaction times for HI.
Back to top Go down
Claudandus

Claudandus

PostSubject: Re: About setting heroes in units   About setting heroes in units I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 12:31 pm

ysosad wrote:
Claudandus wrote:

My understanding is that the hero attacks twice each attack phase of the unit it is in. The chart has reaction times for HI.

Thats right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: About setting heroes in units   About setting heroes in units I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 1:33 pm

Tbh, heroes seem to be only AP-filler for me.
In Pve battles they dont make remarkable damage, but need exorbitant healing time.
For Pvp they might be useful (dunno).

Heroes = Necessary evil  Neutral 
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: About setting heroes in units   About setting heroes in units I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:16 pm

9999 wrote:
In Pve battles they dont make remarkable damage, but need exorbitant healing time.

Heroes are really only worth it if they have the gear. Besides that I take either another unit or more gear.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: About setting heroes in units   About setting heroes in units I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:29 pm

Scaren wrote:
9999 wrote:

Heroes are really only worth it if they have the gear. Besides that I take either another unit or more gear.

Yep. GL heroes on fast reaction or strong units can be really effective but otherwise they tend to be a waste of AP.
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: About setting heroes in units   About setting heroes in units I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 3:43 pm

Heroes roll twice per level up. Comparing a lvl 5 hero and a lvl 15 one are 60 stats difference. Armor cant be rolled and missile is meh, even missile heroes in archer units dont perform better i find, maybe there is some bug. Anyways as others said, heroes are usually more effective on higher levels or with decent gear. I find them most valuable to reach 30%, in lia and in hi.
Back to top Go down
uflb999

PostSubject: Re: About setting heroes in units   About setting heroes in units I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 5:40 pm

It don't bother me cos I always win Razz
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: About setting heroes in units   About setting heroes in units I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:27 pm

Ulises21 wrote:

Look like heroes have their own reaction Razz orc heroes have 9 reaction too bad for me :(but this is a old information did heroes stats have been changed?

i think this table was never accurate. caps are definitely different than written here, and yea reaction is shared.

Scaren wrote:
Heroes are really only worth it if they have the gear.
ok might be my race, but at higher levels, the heroes can be really nice at least on lia, naked heroes i mean.

uflb wrote:
It don't bother me cos I always win
pvp me.
Back to top Go down
uflb999

PostSubject: Re: About setting heroes in units   About setting heroes in units I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 21, 2014 10:29 pm

Fyrr I actually got a lvl 10 unit today. I'll t3 you but I was referring to solo/coops
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: About setting heroes in units   About setting heroes in units I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 22, 2014 5:06 am

uflb999 wrote:
Fyrr I actually got a lvl 10 unit today. I'll t3 you but I was referring to solo/coops

I really want to pvp Fyrr in tier 3 Smile
Back to top Go down
uflb999

PostSubject: Re: About setting heroes in units   About setting heroes in units I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 25, 2014 8:41 pm

I beat Fyrr in t3...then he wrecked me afterwards :'(

And now my chat won't work so I can't coordinate PvPs D:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About setting heroes in units   About setting heroes in units I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About setting heroes in units
Page 1 of 1