Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

repair problem

Go down 
+2
Taters
kuba_
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kuba_

repair problem Empty
PostSubject: repair problem   repair problem I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 12:37 pm

i cant repair my gl armor for HI. when i tried to repair gold is taken however item is not put into repair slot. After refreshing gold back to me.

That was one bug, another is i cant anymore use last of my repair slot (gl armor does not want to be repaired in any slot)
Back to top Go down
kuba_

repair problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: repair problem   repair problem I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 1:31 pm

or maybe it is only visual bug because i put another gl item (gl baner to repair) and it was similar accept repair but nothing has happened and now i have 2 repair spots "broken"
Back to top Go down
Taters

repair problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: repair problem   repair problem I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 6:01 pm

Speaking of repairing godlike items on Olympus.

repair problem DQRuB5F

IMHO repair times are still way off. 9 hours? Are you kidding?
I'm aware that gems equals income for Devs, but only thing we're missing atm is huge "LOL! SPEED IT UP WITH GEMS SILLY" banner above the repair slots.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

repair problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: repair problem   repair problem I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 7:11 pm

kuba_ wrote:
That was one bug, another is i cant anymore use last of my repair slot (gl armor does not want to be repaired in any slot)

Kubasaka,

That suggests a new feature we can ask for ... When you use your repair slots too much, they break & need repair1 (after all why should repair slots last indefinitely?)

You have to repair your repair slots with your special repair tools. Shocked

Also eventually you have to repair your repair tools after you used your repair tools too much to repair your repair slot with which you repaired your items.

Pearl the totally non-serious.
repair problem SbT5UKA-49ReUOiK401pX8o2UvfVOBQPESAkhYrXIHWFhulHDx03BlkHywu8xnrCe7WnjcxuC1-oyI5un37dmcj8jt8T4pb_deB7HNDovtpO8PcW71fQ7Kk54A

1Something tells me if I start a poll asking for this feature it will get 0 yes votes ... and tons of no votes ...
Back to top Go down
Bobba

repair problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: repair problem   repair problem I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 30, 2013 8:12 pm

I don't know Pearl, sounds too OP. I mean, you could keep repairing your repair slot repair tools indefinitely.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

repair problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: repair problem   repair problem I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 1:19 am

We are looking into the problem. It is not something that happens all the time. Something triggers it.

Taters, considering it is a Godlike item, repairing it can take some time. Gameplay is not hindered due to the repairing of a Godlike item.

Premiums are always there to speed up things for players, without creating imbalances or unfair situations in-game. However, they are not and will never be a barrier to gameplay.

Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

repair problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: repair problem   repair problem I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 2:03 am

Kuba, I found out you eventually managed to repair your armor.

We have enhanced our error logging a bit and took some measures to be better able to handle this issue in case it happens again.

Thank you all.  pig 
Xargos
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

repair problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: repair problem   repair problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:29 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
We are looking into the problem. It is not something that happens all the time. Something triggers it.

Xargos wrote:
We have enhanced our error logging a bit and took some measures to be better able to handle this issue in case it happens again.

repair problem M0T1N7nFsNi6d_xW-6tuaV4x26ntal6uZ7bFrI2qKIKGLkj6lFf1uTxoKdOsZ6WqTmHTGv4vHpkGG-jMFBtihLJ1974LQEXXeqeCs1dI0TE3hHdsSGogM_JRnQ

At present on January 1st, 2014, at 13:22:01 server time I am unable to use my 9th repair slot (Server: Olympus; Name: Ruach)

It feels like the server thinks its repairing 9 items, but the client only 8.... however, that does not make sense as CTRL-F5 (restart with clearing cache) does not solve the problem.

Developers,

If you would be kind enough to fix this bug it would be appreciated.

It is causing me irreparable1 damage  Exclamation

Thanks,

Pearl

1Sorry, I was unable to resist  ... *Pearl throws out the New Year's resolution not to make terrible puns*
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

repair problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: repair problem   repair problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 5:45 am

Pearl wrote:
At present on January 1st, 2014, at 13:22:01 server time I am unable to use my 9th repair slot (Server: Olympus; Name: Ruach)

repair problem 8fXgDr8ts8ih35PdB02Icb5yuXwmAZVa5mGettPBZNTo4p20bhmNjJsMUf1H1UUQpkQTbhT2N6NbvwZeaOW3W3Upcq9P4Ck5gOna9wqOeuo3cZ2IthrAKob8YA

Update: on January 1st, 2014, at 13:42:00 server time, the 8th slot became free.

I was able to use the 8th slot to repair.

The 9th slot continues to be unusable.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

repair problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: repair problem   repair problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 6:23 am

Pearl wrote:
unable to use my 9th repair slot (Server: Olympus; Name: Ruach)

repair problem FzSRLoPS1H8WO_oc99abQP_Jm3uaiuY4wJgjiiMVbjkCrgLObRaIhmoDxtWORH83WTcdZyA9CJnl0v0qmbj0Zqv-ldh3xhwr3vFbJctTRYOLJfAsf2KtesrjYg

Another Update: On January 1st, 2014 at 14:16:15 server time ...
  1. Another item finished repairing;
  2. I tried to repair the godlike in 8th slot failed;
  3. Was able to repair an epic in 8th slot instead;
  4. Godlike & other items now not repairable in 9th slot.
Back to top Go down
kuba_

repair problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: repair problem   repair problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:23 am

I belive you couldnt use 9 repair slot because GL weapon was repairing in "shadow". I had the same case. Gl item was in fact put into repair slot but i couldnt see that and slot was busy (cannot be used by other item).
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

repair problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: repair problem   repair problem I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 7:55 am

kuba_ wrote:
I belive you couldnt use 9 repair slot because GL weapon was repairing in "shadow". I had the same case. Gl item was in fact put into repair slot but i couldnt see that and slot was busy (cannot be used by other item).

Agreed +1

repair problem T3iDPZUfhvoW7H_m5kqefuxbP2i7MoacEhdGGxzSftnOPwh_AxccSBk5lbxF_cGsrspg_S1TpiosdpwQtnG-B6fdf6RLXYllzL727d1Akw3UMYlwkUxxrlKIqQ

Now on January 1st, 2012, 15:50:56, of its own initiative, the item now shows it is repairing.

Important: It is 22% done, so it has been repairing for at least 2 hours ... indicating it was "invisibly" repairing in the 9th slot earlier ....
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

repair problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: repair problem   repair problem I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 03, 2014 4:29 am

Pearl, you last post was most enlightening and we've managed to replicate this issue and find a solution.

We hope this fix will squeeze this out once and for all.

Many thanks for your reports all,
Xargos
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

repair problem Empty
PostSubject: Re: repair problem   repair problem I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

repair problem
Page 1 of 1