Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

lost GL.................

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bblazer

Bblazer

lost GL................. Empty
PostSubject: lost GL.................   lost GL................. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 22, 2013 10:58 pm

I really starting playing again, on the new server, cause i wanted some variation.
As well as i came to now that get back all my gems i spent on first server.So i gave it a shot.

i got 13340 back i think, which i think a bit less then i actually spent overall on the other server.
but ill check soon and confirm that.....

And so as i was spending some gems, i got a god like artifact for heroes and i equip it on one of my lvl 4 heroes, which had lower lvl and GS. I wanted to equip it but it wasn't working and then it got equip got that error pop up immediately that i need to refresh page whatsoever so i got disconnected and refreshed and when i came back the item "VANISHED" it wasn't anywhere.... if i lost a rare or below or even epic i wouldn't care but this is a gl artifact.. hardest to get in the game.

I atleast wanted my purchased item back or any sensible compensation wold be highly appreciated.   Neutral 

looking forward for more features... (more units, frag transmutation etc)
And keep up the good work! Cool
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: lost GL.................   lost GL................. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 5:56 am

Greetings Bblazer,

I have found your godlike artifact to be among your possessions. I even tested an exact replica out and works as it should. Keep in mind that it is a wand and it could be mistaken for a weapon.

Thanks for your report,
Xargos
Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

PostSubject: Re: lost GL.................   lost GL................. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 6:43 am

Check this out,

Screen capture from inventory, item is there.
http://clip2net.com/s/6rQuRq (lost one)

another capture;
http://clip2net.com/s/6rQgiX

final one;
http://clip2net.com/s/6rQYJR

Clearly first two are for heroes (3rd cavalry) and as you can see i clicked on artifacts tab so I'm not mistaken it for a sword for sure.

So, it appears in inventory but lets go to hero equipping.
Screen-capture;
http://clip2net.com/s/6rR6qQ

only one of the 2 artifacts appear, and i did not equip it to another hero because number 1 it's below level requirement, number 2 GS exceeds GS limit.

So i can only view it in inventory, only thing i can do it break it and get frags back. other wise it doesn't appear in hero equipping so useless.

Looking forward to hear something  study 

Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: lost GL.................   lost GL................. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 7:13 am

Ok, got it Bblazer,

the item was somehow still marked as equipped and hence it would not show in the available list. It should be ok now.

Could you please tell me whether the error occurred while trying to unequip the item or while trying to directly equip another item?

Many thanks in advance,
Xargos
Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

PostSubject: Re: lost GL.................   lost GL................. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:03 am

got the item back thxs,

i was equipping at first it wasn't doing anything, then i clicked to equip another item to take its spot then i got that dc'd message AND it got equipped so i couldnt do anything other then refreshing and when i came back it was gone
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

PostSubject: Re: lost GL.................   lost GL................. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 23, 2013 8:23 am

Bblazer wrote:
got the item back thxs,

i was equipping at first it wasn't doing anything, then i clicked to equip another item to take its spot then i got that dc'd message AND it got equipped so i couldnt do anything other then refreshing and when i came back it was gone

Great, many thanks for your answer. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lost GL.................   lost GL................. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lost GL.................
Page 1 of 1