Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Random Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zep

Zep

Random Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Random Suggestions   Random Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 6:25 pm

Okay please bear with me. Since both the suggestions are totally unrelated.

First of all as Gotrek suggested some Flowers for the Developers for all of my bad jokes and also for all the hard work.

Random Suggestions Spring-surprise-flower-bouquet-b10l

Now moving onto the suggestion.

1.) 'Heall All' Button: A heal all button, since after the battle I'd like to heal all of my Units at once, not one then the other then the other and then the other ..........

2.) Queue Suggestion: I am not sure how the queuing works at the moment that is, if it is randomly matching players up or there is a more scientific process behind this. However, at present New Players get queued up with Players who have been playing for days. The Players who have been playing for a while have leveled up Units as well as have better units unlocked, which affects the AI into bringing up leveled up Units due to the +3 levels Rule. The new players are unable to cope with such high leveled units. I just had a battle with Discord, where a new player joined us. The poor guy was wiped out while the two of us were doing the battle. I had 5 Units and Discord had 7 Units. The new player had just 3 LI. Needless to say he was wiped out in the very beginning trying to keep up with us and being a part of the Battle. So I suggest, improvements to the Queue system which enable Players to be matched with other players of or around their Level & Number of Units. Perhaps the Fame could be a criteria. Since Players with similar Fame have near about the same level of technology researched and units unlocked.

I understand for the second suggestion, it would be difficult if two people wanted to get into a co-op and they were totally of different level then this will not work. Wondering if we could have an option to select being queued up with a person of similar Fame, or of Higher Fame.

Also, Great work with the updates! You guys rock. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Yanvicious

Random Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Suggestions   Random Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:44 pm

While i won't disagree that it can be unfortunate for some of the new players who haven't had time to adjust or learn how to work with higher ranked players i don't think sorting by fame is the best option. A number of fairly new players have adapted quickly and actually enjoy doing co-ops with me because of the increased rewards and opportunity to gain the extra experience.
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

Random Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Suggestions   Random Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 1:11 am

+1 to Heal All.

I remember them talking about AP brackets as one of their ideas so that widely varying AP armies didnt get grouped - perhaps until the matchmaker has been waiting for a while.

If we have the population to support brackets, an ELO based rating system would be useful too, especially for PvP.
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

Random Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Suggestions   Random Suggestions I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 10:32 am

Yanvicious wrote:
While i won't disagree that it can be unfortunate for some of the new players who haven't had time to adjust or learn how to work with higher ranked players i don't think sorting by fame is the best option. A number of fairly new players have adapted quickly and actually enjoy doing co-ops with me because of the increased rewards and opportunity to gain the extra experience.

I agree this will also limit, if I want to co-op with a friend who just signed up for the game and is a new player. Which is why I requested that there be an option while hitting the "Go to Battle" which allows being paired with either people with similar Fame / Bracket or without a bracket, in the next available queue slot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Random Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Random Suggestions   Random Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Random Suggestions
Page 1 of 1