Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Restpect for guilds

Go down 
+7
Pearl
Piktas
XViper
THAN0S
turtle
Tibr
CreeperHunter835
11 posters

Which of these guilds will be the next big one
1:the nuclear turtles
Restpect for guilds I_vote_lcap67%Restpect for guilds I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
2:rebs
Restpect for guilds I_vote_lcap0%Restpect for guilds I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3:battle forge
Restpect for guilds I_vote_lcap0%Restpect for guilds I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
4 shadow guards
Restpect for guilds I_vote_lcap33%Restpect for guilds I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
CreeperHunter835

Restpect for guilds Empty
PostSubject: Restpect for guilds   Restpect for guilds I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:13 am

My guild is small (the nuclear turtles) and I know we are not the strongest, but I am tired of my guild being picked on by bigger ones. We are not entitled to anything except respect by bigger ones (yes Joyce I am talking to u) who pick on our guild please stop it. We ask u to please stop declaring war on a all of the small guilds. So basically what I am asking is for not easily letting us take rejoins which is wrong, but to respect us as one of u light or dark.
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: Restpect for guilds   Restpect for guilds I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 11:56 am

To be fair the poll should contain a 5th option.
Back to top Go down
turtle

PostSubject: Re: Restpect for guilds   Restpect for guilds I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:11 pm

like what?
Back to top Go down
THAN0S

THAN0S

PostSubject: Re: Restpect for guilds   Restpect for guilds I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 3:40 pm

The obvious: None of the Above.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Restpect for guilds   Restpect for guilds I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 16, 2013 6:09 pm

Rather than demanding respect, demanding hexes, and expecting things to be given to you just because you say so, try earning it?

Try patience.
Diplomacy.
Logic.
Respect to those who have already earnt it.

The Guardians were small, and overtime we've grown. We haven't stomped our feet and demanded hexes. We haven't started wars, abused anyone, demanded things just because we think we should have them. We've built our reputation and ability from the ground up.

When we did take a hex, we did so on the front lines, that wouldn't intrude on anyone else's plans. We lost it and regained it weeks over as Dark continually attacked us.

You have every right to decide to attack whichever hex you want. That is your choice in the game you play. However your actions may have consequences. Play the game as you see fit, but don't come on here demanding everyone respect you for what could easily be deemed as 'disrespectful' actions in the first place.

Mystic Valor has literally has formed within the last week, and already they have earnt more respect from me than the 4 guilds listed combined, simply by the way they conduct themselves and the maturity they display.
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

PostSubject: Re: Restpect for guilds   Restpect for guilds I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:43 am

Very well put XViper.
Back to top Go down
Pearl

Pearl

PostSubject: Re: Restpect for guilds   Restpect for guilds I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 4:05 am

XViper wrote:
Rather than demanding respect, demanding hexes, and expecting things to be given to you just because you say so, try earning it?

Try patience.
Diplomacy.
Logic.
Respect to those who have already earnt it.
+1

Restpect for guilds BQxW02h72Xr5VYpA_VBSO8Og1f9hxJIb7a-6dUDrItXmBPNGcQNCxRsgNncoXThWuwduYaWsx6U1Uruu5i6j3rmHenu1B-4YB87TJt84dC4fukdJSVcU8qxvKw
XViper wrote:
Mystic Valor has literally has formed within the last week, and already they have earnt more respect from me than the 4 guilds listed combined, simply by the way they conduct themselves and the maturity they display.
Agreed. And in fact, Mystic Valor is likely to be the next big guild.

See the picture to the left, here Mystic Valor is gaining a region, very impressively both The Guardians & The Radiant supporting them!

Rather than say The Guardians trying to take #46 for themselves.

This is proof of Mystic Valor is a guild that has earned respect, by being respectful & never demanding respect.

Restpect for guilds 5Dxxn9Dsz935maVoE_9uafh8Dnw0oHVPqpUeiV4UUAymC4D-nuXMPTstw0uZ5uy8uSxSZWgctqYZvPNOU1NsAkNGaiY-cdbB3BlLrI2Wn9sq9zb7IvWOXOFqgA
Back to top Go down
Wave_Rida

Wave_Rida

PostSubject: Re: Restpect for guilds   Restpect for guilds I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 2:51 pm

Update on that, we just hit level 2, so it might soon become ours Razz.

But in all seriousness, thanks for the compliments all listed above. We might just have started, but are planning on growing quickly, with hopefully many allies to join us Smile.

I personally am touched by being mentioned Crying or Very sad  .
Back to top Go down
JustinM2

JustinM2

PostSubject: Re: Restpect for guilds   Restpect for guilds I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 3:17 pm

Truly flattering. We have come a long way as a community and faced many hard times (games shutting down and various other things). This means much to all of us that we have already gained the respect of our newest community. I predict great times and a stronger community in the future. Thanks, all who have supported us.
Back to top Go down
Spyder

Spyder

PostSubject: Re: Restpect for guilds   Restpect for guilds I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17, 2013 7:11 pm

This is indeed interesting, turtles. Thank you Joyce and Viper for your kind words. We truly look forward to becoming a factor for the Light once we get our gears rolling at full speed. We couldn't have done what we've accomplished so far without the assistance of The Guardians and The Radient.

Cheers to a rich future!
Back to top Go down
Ellthune

Ellthune

PostSubject: Re: Restpect for guilds   Restpect for guilds I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 18, 2013 11:29 am

Hope all these guilds become big!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Restpect for guilds   Restpect for guilds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Restpect for guilds
Page 1 of 1