Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Have to exit & reenter Manage Guild Regions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

Have to exit & reenter Manage Guild Regions Empty
PostSubject: Have to exit & reenter Manage Guild Regions   Have to exit & reenter Manage Guild Regions I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 12:23 pm

NOTE: All pictures are from November 1st, and with timestamps, to show proper sequence (and are at 75% size):

#1.  Prism has enough wood, Iron & Stone to build two walls.  But only enough gold to build one wall.

Have to exit & reenter Manage Guild Regions WbX-96KzswSik82pW8eCG6MX6Z_uErNvr7AMkFncTsSGcsKzqWE6fMsQugx4hPh3XZaQVY_uWjZSC3gm7DXfxIGfgdqtSL_7NSKXESVdlxCLGUUYIQYreDlsNA

#2. Selecting a region to build on

Have to exit & reenter Manage Guild Regions UJkNDXIPQ81Ey1ZHeMGYEFJc-OASo5xDTqiqb0TXmgu-lOiDAbJyCThVU1oR0nhiPeF4WzbQcRSbn2_Ax8qiIevga8saY9OvcF2uSRq6y2t4F9NH98qa39VHxw

Before building anything on any of the three regions.  At this point there is: 30k wood; 138k stone; 57k iron & 10k gold in the vault (picture #1)

#3. Preparing to upgrade the walls on #66

Have to exit & reenter Manage Guild Regions 8iBPIgKW5AO3b6URMPiwqz574wsepXa6nuB4OH20Pb3R2EFDipabnGVp77XiO5A7gAYSJF41s_73iqjER1-_2wx3IHRl_M4bfmAzj5QEKXlhQekC5_c82BKT3g

Upgrading the walls ("Defense") on #66 from level 11 to level 12 (all walls always cost 10k of each resource & take 2 hours --- the supplies cost more per level & also take longer at higher levels).

#4. The walls o #66 are being upgraded

Have to exit & reenter Manage Guild Regions JwA_u5rdFht90gORsLsU8FL7hC95uSdknlCkHgcXoT3zRz9XUckBn89cgf8wN8xk1jIqpQw9hpDUB33ukzh5XqRudWvCy83aQQFYsy3y_JtIvW3KC5mG0keogQ

The walls on #66 are now being upgraded.  At this point there is: 20k wood; 128k stone; 47k iron & 0k gold in the vault (picture #1 minus 10k of each resource)

#5.

An attempt to build walls on #78 now fails:

Have to exit & reenter Manage Guild Regions Mwb8WEcYI8YaiQclct0lP4bTV5mzt-EfqPIKmYsCKJFkcZMGLIHQrzBEkprQOz7Bsag6-cdgSNRvpti7-PY4t0TG9ipsQZAnlDiflRIGa6SRrPKsJnZM31ZCOQ

The display for stone & iron is incorrect.  The display for gold is correct.   At this point there is: 20k wood; 128k stone; 47k iron & 0k gold in the vault (picture #1 minus 10k of each resource)

NOTE: Fyrr, the reason for arrows drawn oddly, is to add the text on the bottom instead of on the side, where it would make the picture too wide.  So this way the picture is proper width! Cool

#6.  Leave the manage guild regions & looking in the vault

Have to exit & reenter Manage Guild Regions QQG5NaZp0j85fqNRCD8QeuyiJihXbaMju68Svc2qmBNKjKgmjKEpaBdm1GTOFTNKdKY-IJZ5WVBEEP2V-t5maBv8upRxMAVN1V14ACCLE5wTykk7cxgkhE3Acg

#7. Going back to attempt building up #78

Have to exit & reenter Manage Guild Regions ZIHz9ULshZebY_mOIxMPYD7UdckTsjXfHR844XDy-ATblNC1XJgrKJ0c1034KRMZYxBRXa550qNlgZdRzY0T25CBfco1-jdRo9eK_e4pBGObPtPnZ3eLR2RXDQ

This is how picture #5 should have looked like.

Additional comments:

• The above is a simplified version of a generic bug
  • The generic bug is: When building or tearing down resources in the Manage Guild regions, it can get out of sync
  • Especially when tearing down (or stopping a previous build) it can appear that you have lost resources - the first time it happened to me, I thought I had lost 100k+ of each resource;
  • However, this is a display only bug.  Leaving the manage guild regions & looking at the vault, shows that each time no resources have been lost. After looking at the vault (without depositing) & returning to manage guild regions again, it is often possible to build again;
  • In the simplified example given, its not a serious bug.  In other examples, it did scare me when I thought I had lost 100k+ of each resources.

Finally the picture are so large to capture the timestamps, and show the pictures are sequential.  If this is not necessary, I can do smaller pictures next time (or cut/paste the timestamp next to the smaller relevant part of the picture)
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

Have to exit & reenter Manage Guild Regions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Have to exit & reenter Manage Guild Regions   Have to exit & reenter Manage Guild Regions I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 3:30 am

Hm, that's interesting. Thanks for reporting such a detailed bug report Joyce. I'll take a look at it in time.
Back to top Go down

Have to exit & reenter Manage Guild Regions
Page 1 of 1