Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

guild control of regions

Go down 
+3
THAN0S
Ellthune
turtle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
turtle

guild control of regions Empty
PostSubject: guild control of regions   guild control of regions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:12 pm

i am really active and my cp per a battle is growing but my guild does not have so much cp its self. I dont think it is right for the major guilds to throw the other guilds to the dogs.
Back to top Go down
Ellthune

Ellthune

PostSubject: Re: guild control of regions   guild control of regions I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 26, 2013 7:42 pm

You have to climb the food-chain.
Back to top Go down
THAN0S

THAN0S

PostSubject: Re: guild control of regions   guild control of regions I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 12:02 pm

ANYBODY can start a guild. Just because you have a guild does not ENTITLE you and your guild to anything.

Not everybody can build a guild and make it successful. The problem with the light side is that almost every player who jumps into the game thinks that they can do it better and deserve their 'fair' share of bonuses just because they exist. That is not how anything works. You get what you deserve. If your a small guild then you deserve a small piece of the pie. If your a big guild, then you deserve a big piece of the pie.

There are ~45 regions

Top Light Side Guilds on the first page have ~11200000 Conquest Points total.
CKings = 33% = 15 regions
CKnights = 23% = 10.5 regions
Radiant = 14% = 6.5 regions
Prism = 9% = 4 regions
Avengers =  8% = 3.5 regions
Polish Warriors = 5.8% = 2.5 regions
Elysium =  2.7% = 1 region
Average = 2.5% = 1 region

Now there are The Guardians, The Bounty Hunters, The Outriders, and Halls of Insanity that all have more CP than Elysium or Average, but they are not listed on the front page by fame. They would have 2 regions, or so, by % of the top.

There is no reason any guild below 1 Million CP should be l3itching in any way shape or form that they should be getting bonus regions. There are only 15 of them and to be 'fair' they should benefit the players that are most actively and persistently keeping those very regions available to the light side by fighting on the front lines.

Right now, and for the foreseeable future, CKings, CKnights, and Radiant are those guilds, with Prism coming up fast.

Hell, most of the small guilds can't even get the donations necessary to get a bonus region up to level 5, let alone max it out at level 20!

Not only is it FAIR for the guilds who are defending the light side's regions to benefit from those regions, its also MORONIC to keep them from benefiting from those regions. The Dark is making sure its best, most seasoned, and most active players are getting the biggest and best bonuses. To SURVIVE the Light Side has to do the same.

Those of you that are really active, that are in smaller guilds, need to get your priorities straight before the Dark owns all the regions and its impossible for anybody on the Light Side to get any benefits. Best thing you can do is talk to a CK, Radiant, or Prism Recruiter and secure membership in one of the top guilds.

Stop l3itching and start applying!
Back to top Go down
galkabear

PostSubject: Re: guild control of regions   guild control of regions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:29 am

THAN0S wrote:
ANYBODY can start a guild. Just because you have a guild does not ENTITLE you and your guild to anything.

Not everybody can build a guild and make it successful. The problem with the light side is that almost every player who jumps into the game thinks that they can do it better and deserve their 'fair' share of bonuses just because they exist. That is not how anything works. You get what you deserve. If your a small guild then you deserve a small piece of the pie. If your a big guild, then you deserve a big piece of the pie.

There are ~45 regions

Top Light Side Guilds on the first page have ~11200000 Conquest Points total.
CKings = 33% = 15 regions
CKnights = 23% = 10.5 regions
Radiant = 14% = 6.5 regions
Prism = 9% = 4 regions
Avengers =  8% = 3.5 regions
Polish Warriors = 5.8% = 2.5 regions
Elysium =  2.7% = 1 region
Average = 2.5% = 1 region

Now there are The Guardians, The Bounty Hunters, The Outriders, and Halls of Insanity that all have more CP than Elysium or Average, but they are not listed on the front page by fame. They would have 2 regions, or so, by % of the top.

There is no reason any guild below 1 Million CP should be l3itching in any way shape or form that they should be getting bonus regions. There are only 15 of them and to be 'fair' they should benefit the players that are most actively and persistently keeping those very regions available to the light side by fighting on the front lines.

Right now, and for the foreseeable future, CKings, CKnights, and Radiant are those guilds, with Prism coming up fast.

Hell, most of the small guilds can't even get the donations necessary to get a bonus region up to level 5, let alone max it out at level 20!

Not only is it FAIR for the guilds who are defending the light side's regions to benefit from those regions, its also MORONIC to keep them from benefiting from those regions. The Dark is making sure its best, most seasoned, and most active players are getting the biggest and best bonuses. To SURVIVE the Light Side has to do the same.

Those of you that are really active, that are in smaller guilds, need to get your priorities straight before the Dark owns all the regions and its impossible for anybody on the Light Side to get any benefits. Best thing you can do is talk to a CK, Radiant, or Prism Recruiter and secure membership in one of the top guilds.

Stop l3itching and start applying!
The point of smaller guilds havent earned their place on the map is something i agree with. You cant come to a game that people have been investing hundreds of hours of time, resources and investments into land, and then come here, make a guild, and expect being given stuff.

However, the rest of your post is crap. Take avengers guild for example. It is mostly inactive. It has a cp output of roughly 5k per day if that, on good days. Turtles guild is a more active guild than it. You are basing your judgements on all people in a guild that are both inactive and active. The real situation is what is a guild able to do now, is what they are doing, and what they earn.

So thanos, if your guild has 10 active people, and 140 inactive as a level whatever guild, you still only have 10 actives. (yes this is hypothetical silly). The 140 that no longer play contribute to fame and cp, but that is not what the 10 people have earned that are left.

I posted on galkabear.wix.com/outriders
it is under competition.
You want a real peaceful distribution of land agreement with the light and a unified light faction, read that post. What you have here is crap
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: guild control of regions   guild control of regions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:42 am

I don't think Than0s is ignorant to the activity fact.

I also posted this in the other thread:

XViper wrote:
Lets also keep in mind CP while a good indicator of guild ability and power, means nothing if its sitting on a 'dead\inactive' player.

CP generation is clearly a much better indicator. Unfortunately right now, almost impossible to discern with any amount of accuracy.

So far I think Than0s has provided the most constructive information at present.
I think for the sake of clarity, inactive players need to be removed from all the larger guilds to get a proper representation of what the CURRENT situation is.

As it stands some of the numbers based on the rankings page just isn't relevant due to being on inactive players.
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: guild control of regions   guild control of regions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 1:49 am

Rune said there will be a CP ranking soonTM showing who generated how much CP in last week and similar. Players, Guilds ...
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: guild control of regions   guild control of regions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 2:34 am

Tibr wrote:
Rune said there will be a CP ranking soonTM showing who generated how much CP in last week and similar. Players, Guilds ...
Really? Fantastic.
Back to top Go down
THAN0S

THAN0S

PostSubject: Re: guild control of regions   guild control of regions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:21 pm

I used the information easily available to make the point. Until we have better tools, which I have strongly urged the Devs to complete, there isn't much to go on.

Every top guild has 'inactive members', both Dark and Light. Some of them are on vacation, some are on RL issue leave, some are just waiting for the Dev's to fix things before they invest more time.

Until I have somebody that is active and wants into CKings and I do not have room I see no reason to kick out people who have let me know they intend to come back.

Besides, its great advertising ;-)
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: guild control of regions   guild control of regions I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 29, 2013 7:23 pm

If they intend to come back, absolutely.

But in some cases its "false" advertising.
Back to top Go down
garfieldbreisig

PostSubject: Re: guild control of regions   guild control of regions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 1:35 pm

XViper wrote:

Hello,
I made a ranking list of the first 28 Guilds by CP per member says a liitle bit more about active guilds

1 Name             Members
1 the fallen     134
2 halls insanity    12
3 unceasing     149
4 crimson kings    144
5 bounty hunters  21
6 crimson knights  133
7 ravishing grimn   19
8 radiant       115
9 chaos guard 99
10 the guardians 47
11 unceasing aux 78
12 polish              70
13 avengers        94
14 the exiled        89
15 outriders       63
16 the grail       17
17 prism               167
18 deadpool       49
19 average       63
20 templiers       40
21 elysium        72
22 vanguard valk 58
23 nuc turtles       41
24 the dark side 76
25 veno,ous ducks 77
26 apex                51
27 linar rep       30
28 scythes       34
Back to top Go down
galkabear

PostSubject: Re: guild control of regions   guild control of regions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:19 pm

garfieldbreisig wrote:
XViper wrote:

Hello,
I made a ranking list of the first 28 Guilds by CP per member says a liitle bit more about active guilds

1 Name             Members
1 the fallen     134
2 halls insanity    12
3 unceasing     149
4 crimson kings    144
5 bounty hunters  21
6 crimson knights  133
7 ravishing grimn   19
8 radiant       115
9 chaos guard 99
10 the guardians 47
11 unceasing aux 78
12 polish              70
13 avengers        94
14 the exiled        89
15 outriders       63
16 the grail       17
17 prism               167
18 deadpool       49
19 average       63
20 templiers       40
21 elysium        72
22 vanguard valk 58
23 nuc turtles       41
24 the dark side 76
25 veno,ous ducks 77
26 apex                51
27 linar rep       30
28 scythes       34
question with how you mean by cp per member. About half of the guild I am in comes on at least once per two days, though much less truly active spending at least 2 hours a day pounding at a territory, we are stated as 63, which is our actual number including the few inactives.

a listing of cp output per day by guild, has both crimson guilds in the middle end, and far less than this listing would have. And the reason it is that high is because of six alone nearly doing over half the work of the guild she is in alone.
Back to top Go down
garfieldbreisig

PostSubject: Re: guild control of regions   guild control of regions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 2:48 pm

True , but i was wondering about the large guilds. And here crimson lives up to its number of members, at least one big guild doesnt. (I dont give the name here though Wink
Back to top Go down
THAN0S

THAN0S

PostSubject: Re: guild control of regions   guild control of regions I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 30, 2013 7:22 pm

There are also a lot of big people on both sides that are just waiting for things to get 'better' before they spend any significant time here. The guild leadership tools in this game are ermmm.....less than sufficient to do the job.

I know I fight only about 1/4th of the time I spent in the game, if that, due to all of the things I have to deal with as 'Leader' of a big guild. CK has a lot of strong players, but they want to PLAY and not work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: guild control of regions   guild control of regions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

guild control of regions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: The Ancient Embassy-
Jump to: