Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

undead over-nerfed perhaps

Go down 
+7
Thedude124
Pearl
XViper
Savvage
Broodzero
RuneSlayer
klaas
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Savvage

Savvage

undead over-nerfed perhaps - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: undead over-nerfed perhaps   undead over-nerfed perhaps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:43 pm

Claudandus wrote:
Then how come that i dont get flanked by fleeing and recharging enemy unit? They almost always flee in the direction where they came from. And if they dont they are almost dead and left with no morale when they finally emerge at the rear end of my army.
I very rarely get flanked or reared, except in PVP when a Player brings more units to the battle. And since I've been able to accomplish that without too much concentration and effort, the counsil you've got may be stating the obvious, but thats my experience.
So I'm asking you again whats your army compostion like, what is your strategic approach.
I got flanked once during a PvE and under 7 seconds I got a minus 7 HP from the new "Undead"
Maybe every 2 to 3 wouldn't be bad, but every once is bad....
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: undead over-nerfed perhaps   undead over-nerfed perhaps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 9:56 pm

and if you were any other race, you would have immediately fled, been run-down and probably lost way more than 7 HP worth of units.

What's your point?
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: undead over-nerfed perhaps   undead over-nerfed perhaps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 27, 2013 11:32 pm

XViper wrote:
and if you were any other race, you would have immediately fled, been run-down and probably lost way more than 7 HP worth of units.

What's your point?
Immediately flee you say, don't be silly. Run-down you say, don't be silly. Undead also get run-down, if naked.
7 HP is what I've noticed, but it's waay more than that.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: undead over-nerfed perhaps   undead over-nerfed perhaps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:29 am

You can't be run-down if you don't flee. Undead don't flee, so they can't be run-down.
Undead fail a morale check, they lose 1-2HP.
Any other race fails a morale check, they flee, and potentially lose much-much more.

What are you missing here?
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: undead over-nerfed perhaps   undead over-nerfed perhaps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:26 am

XViper wrote:
You can't be run-down if you don't flee. Undead don't flee, so they can't be run-down.
Undead fail a morale check, they lose 1-2HP.
Any other race fails a morale check, they flee, and potentially lose much-much more.

What are you missing here?
What we are missing here?
Undead have lowest of all (except unit number of course)
Lowest morale, lowest caps. We gut Unbreakable and 5 more men in a unit to compensate for our weak stats and they counter it again with adding in undead.
Back to top Go down
klaas

PostSubject: Re: undead over-nerfed perhaps   undead over-nerfed perhaps - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 8:06 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
When a unit flees, most of the times it will either be totally destroyed or lose a lot of HPs. In the case of the Undead, they lose 1 -2 HP, ONLY IF they lose a Morale check.

Considering the damage inflicted on a non Undead fleeing unit and comparing it with the damage inflicted on an Undead unit because of 1 failed Morale check (for one round) and the fact that more damage can only be affected IF they fail another Morale check, we believe it is not that bad and improves the balance between races.
a bit later and after a lot of battles:
the fact remains that a non-UD flees and can get pounded. A UD can flee (by manual flee IF you're quick enough) and get pounded or stay and get pounded. In melee, i've noticed, for some reason, losing troops can go unbelievably fast. 4 units of HI in less than half a second is not uncommon.
it just feels weird that the main attribute of UD has been used to nerf them. It's like when, for elves, a nerf would have been: "best archers in the game, but every other shot is FF", if you get my drift.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: undead over-nerfed perhaps   undead over-nerfed perhaps - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

undead over-nerfed perhaps
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2