Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Battle connection failure / quest bug "Opportunity"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jebwhs87

Battle connection failure / quest bug "Opportunity" Empty
PostSubject: Battle connection failure / quest bug "Opportunity"   Battle connection failure / quest bug "Opportunity" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:07 pm

In trying the quest "Opportunity", I clicked on the quest icon, pick my unit (inf w/ hero) and the battle icon. I get the blue globe burning icon and about 10-15 sec later get a disconnection/refresh error. I have tried this on 2 different systems (both Chrome Version 26.0.1410.65). Someone mentioned they had an issue with barracks being lower than 3. Once I upgrade Barracks to lvl 3 I was able to battle.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Battle connection failure / quest bug "Opportunity" Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle connection failure / quest bug "Opportunity"   Battle connection failure / quest bug "Opportunity" I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 11, 2013 1:46 pm

jebwhs87 wrote:
In trying the quest "Opportunity", I clicked on the quest icon, pick my unit (inf w/ hero) and the battle icon. I get the blue globe burning icon and about 10-15 sec later get a disconnection/refresh error. I have tried this on 2 different systems (both Chrome Version 26.0.1410.65). Someone mentioned they had an issue with barracks being lower than 3. Once I upgrade Barracks to lvl 3 I was able to battle.

We are aware of the problem. It has to do with the fact that Normal difficulty requires Barracks lvl 3 and although this has been handled in the world map, the quests do not handle it correctly. It will be resolved in the next update. Good catch people!
Back to top Go down

Battle connection failure / quest bug "Opportunity"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: