Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Total Gear Score count

Go down 
+4
Fyrr
Savvage
RuneSlayer
XViper
8 posters
AuthorMessage
XViper

XViper

Total Gear Score count Empty
PostSubject: Total Gear Score count   Total Gear Score count I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 9:53 pm

I would like to see a Gear Score total when choosing your army for a battle.
Much like the Army Score counter in the bottom left.

You could have a counter that shows current Gear Score out of total gear score.
The 'total' would change based on whichever units you have selected for the battle.

It would be nice to know at a glance how close to 'fully geared' your selected army choice is.
Also from a coding perspective, this doesn't sound too overly complicated to achieve.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Total Gear Score count   Total Gear Score count I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:27 am

Hmmm...I don't see the purpose for something like that. GS doesn't necessarily show how "fully geared" a unit/army is. It only dictates whether the GS cap has been exceeded or not.
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: Total Gear Score count   Total Gear Score count I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 1:55 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Hmmm...I don't see the purpose for something like that. GS doesn't necessarily show how "fully geared" a unit/army is. It only dictates whether the GS cap has been exceeded or not.
I don't get this cap of gear thing, I add all my best gear on my level 3 LI and it get capped but the strength is just the same.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Total Gear Score count   Total Gear Score count I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 2:15 am

What does the GS cap has to do with the strength of a unit?
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Total Gear Score count   Total Gear Score count I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 3:20 am

I'd like to see total GS too... It would be similar to previous pvp tiers in a way.

Eg. in prearranged pvps it's sometimes good to compare army GS.

Sav rarely makes sense... He was talking about unit caps )and how overcapped unit doesn't get any more stats?) ...and not gear score and level limits.. Go figure.

Also, bonuses... Total +% of droprate and exp values of selected army =p
Would be really nice to see.
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

PostSubject: Re: Total Gear Score count   Total Gear Score count I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:06 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
I find it quite useful and informative to see how different army compositions of different gear scores fair against similar forces.

It is also quite helpful for quickly determining whether one of your items has broken between battles, as your Gearscore would suddenly drop, rather than having to check every unit.

I've been testing different unit combinations with varying gear, and knowing my current gear score compared to my potential max would be very nice to see at a glance. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Total Gear Score count   Total Gear Score count I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:05 am

Fyrr wrote:
Also, bonuses... Total +% of droprate and exp values of selected army =p
Would be really nice to see.
I would love this too. Or at least drop rate. (with separated bonuses from VIP and/or dragonslayer premiums if possible)
Back to top Go down
kuba_

PostSubject: Re: Total Gear Score count   Total Gear Score count I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:12 am

Total Gear Score is not so important for me but i would like to see total +drop rate. That would be something
Back to top Go down
nathor

PostSubject: Re: Total Gear Score count   Total Gear Score count I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 11:45 am

kuba_ wrote:
Total Gear Score is not so important for me but i would like to see total +drop rate. That would be something
me too Smile
Back to top Go down
Gorlak

Gorlak

PostSubject: Re: Total Gear Score count   Total Gear Score count I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 12:42 pm

me three Smile 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Total Gear Score count   Total Gear Score count I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Total Gear Score count
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: