Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The new difficultie fun with 7 cannons.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

The new difficultie fun with 7 cannons. Empty
PostSubject: The new difficultie fun with 7 cannons.   The new difficultie fun with 7 cannons. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:13 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
No worries people. CO-OP will receive some love on Monday. As for Hard and Nightmare, we want your feedback.
RuneSlayer wrote:
We are definitely considering adding new difficulties "Insane", "Suicide", to provide the real challenge to REAL Generals, but this is something that we don't want to do now. We want to concentrate on the implementation and finalization of GW 2 first.
Quotes are from: New AI post

Its been an immensly fun weekend with the new "insane" & "suicidal" challenges!!! --- please keep them for the future.

Does 'a little love' mean ... 7 cannons?

The new difficultie fun with 7 cannons. SwCjEhMz-zi8rallj68rZESVB7GGQFRhYPA6M4hlgy3Jddvts9PmVLxKc1OIV_k4RbQq1qlJ1XKYIvlnofOvu9X7gjwCZR8mm5uVtcXzxWj1q26NJ6V_py9V

NOTE: The 7th cannon is off to the left, could not screen capture it ...

(My two calvary are on minimap, in the center, ready to take out the 7 cannons)

Victory -- though poor teammates, got Friendly fired on while I was taking pictures *blushes in shame*

The new difficultie fun with 7 cannons. 8Zq_NaI16JfsLerwQ4SP55Hcz8uk9yEx4GCbhXvB51jqu8AEPBFjmcqAHOZSQnmfZVt1v8ek20hZkaYHOW8wdXuMlq5E6pNPRMfUptohS7pGXxCcl_twMtisng

My two calvary gave up their lives to take out the 7 cannons.

990 is my new highest FF, I’ve been able to keep it under 600 before now *hides*

Also this is my standard cooperative team (two calvary, one HI & 3 archers), which can win the new “insane/suicide” cooperatives, by sending the two calvary up top, to wipe out all the cannons & archer. The Heavy can tank, and the 3 archers can then take out all the specials.

Win rate is ~80% even with randoms with this team … [Though a lot of wins, are by running the lone remaining calvary around the screen until timer runs out]

Anyway the new tactics required for the new cooperatives are a blast.  Thanks for a fun weekend.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The new difficultie fun with 7 cannons.   The new difficultie fun with 7 cannons. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 10, 2013 6:39 am

lol You encountered an enemy Artillery detachment! Smile

We are nerfing all difficulties, but still trying to make them a bit (tiny bit) more challenging than they were before.

However, we WILL add more difficulties which will be similar to the ones you are experiencing right now.
Back to top Go down
nathor

PostSubject: Re: The new difficultie fun with 7 cannons.   The new difficultie fun with 7 cannons. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:00 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
but still trying to make them a bit (tiny bit) more challenging than they were before.
a tiny bit? lol! if it was a "tiny bit" , i was not losing fights that before i never lost...

PS: yeah, i am getting bitter, it has been a week with this fights balancing saga and i am losing my patience...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The new difficultie fun with 7 cannons.   The new difficultie fun with 7 cannons. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The new difficultie fun with 7 cannons.
Page 1 of 1