Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Attack player holdings

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Siege513

Attack player holdings Empty
PostSubject: Attack player holdings   Attack player holdings I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 1:56 am

One thing I would love to see in this game is a feature that allows you to attack ~something~ belonging to another player. Doesn't have to be their village, but we'll go with that.

So you have a 'defense' option when managing your village, which opens up more construction options for defensive buildings. You can station your troops, whatever. You can have it set up to steal resources, or do repairable damage to buildings, or... anything to make it worth while, but not so much that it becomes the only thing everyone is doing.

Or you could increase the bonuses guilds get for holding regions, and it can be those we fight over, as guilds taking on other guilds for control, not by influence, but by conquest... or raiding those guilds and stealing the bonuses for a duration, or something.

I am just throwing ideas... being able to attack player holdings in some form is probably the biggest thing missing in this game.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Attack player holdings   Attack player holdings I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 4:43 am

Siege513 wrote:
I am just throwing ideas... being able to attack player holdings in some form is probably the biggest thing missing in this game.
I disagree. Having to deal with other people screwing up my town while I'm gone would just make me not want to play the game anymore.

The game truly is in need of some more modes of play though, even if only 1 or 2.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

PostSubject: Re: Attack player holdings   Attack player holdings I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2013 9:18 am

That's one of the reasons I play this game - NO ONE IS ABLE TO DIRECTLY AFFECT MY STUFF. I hate games where players hit other cities, loot and damage them. It's about the factions, guilds and such, and not about single players with their cities all around the map. You can attack other player in pvp just fine, but what's that about you wishing to hurt others just because they like to attack instead of defending or aren't playing this non-stop???
Building up takes long as it is... And ahhh, people would gang up on some players and would destroy their cities. Would you want that? Hitting all the CP-generators or active pvpers...

THIS IS NOT THIS KIND OF GAME.
Back to top Go down
Siege513

PostSubject: Re: Attack player holdings   Attack player holdings I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 1:26 am

It doesn't have to go that way, then. Your 'defendable' part of town can have next to nothing to do with your current town, or whatever. Or it can be a guild thing. (stealing region bonuses I think is a great idea) Or it can be of much less consequence then you imply to the defender.

Like I said I was throwing suggestions out there on ways to conduct attacking player holdings. It's just something I feel is missing from this game.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: Attack player holdings   Attack player holdings I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 23, 2013 11:25 am

Siege513 wrote:
It doesn't have to go that way, then. Your 'defendable' part of town can have next to nothing to do with your current town, or whatever. Or it can be a guild thing. (stealing region bonuses I think is a great idea) Or it can be of much less consequence then you imply to the defender.

Like I said I was throwing suggestions out there on ways to conduct attacking player holdings. It's just something I feel is missing from this game.
Stealing regions can already be done from 1 guild to another.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack player holdings   Attack player holdings I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack player holdings
Page 1 of 1