Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Newbie ad wars begin: Blue .vs. Red

Go down 
+3
Dobraine
Scaren
Pearl
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Pearl

Pearl

The Newbie ad wars begin: Blue .vs. Red Empty
PostSubject: The Newbie ad wars begin: Blue .vs. Red   The Newbie ad wars begin: Blue .vs. Red I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:38 pm

This happened in Kongregate chat, about 10 minutes into Friday ...

Joyce: It's FRIDAY (well in USA, eastern time zone), so our newbies will be here any moment, time to advertise Smile ... Newbies: Your first decision is the MOST important --- choose the light faction!!!! Thanks Smile

YanVicious: Choose light, join the infighting

Joyce: The light side is blue on the map --- be one of the cool kids on the block -- choose the cool blue!
Joyce: Dark side is red ... 'nough said.

YanVicious: Clearly the colors are mixed up, blue denotes some sort of relatively calm environment, which we have on the dark faction
YanVicious: Where as the light faction is constantly running red with blood, drawn by their own faction.

Joyce: *giggles*... that is *so* going on the forums ...
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie ad wars begin: Blue .vs. Red   The Newbie ad wars begin: Blue .vs. Red I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 8:57 pm

Joyce wrote:
This happened in Kongregate chat, about 10 minutes into Friday ...

Joyce: It's FRIDAY (well in USA, eastern time zone), so our newbies will be here any moment, time to advertise Smile... Newbies: Your first decision is the MOST important --- choose the light faction!!!! Thanks Smile

YanVicious: Choose light, join the infighting

Joyce: The light side is blue on the map --- be one of the cool kids on the block -- choose the cool blue!
Joyce: Dark side is red ... 'nough said.

YanVicious: Clearly the colors are mixed up, blue denotes some sort of relatively calm environment, which we have on the dark faction
YanVicious: Where as the light faction is constantly running red with blood, drawn by their own faction.

Joyce: *giggles*... that is *so* going on the forums ...
Why would this go on forum? there is no point in it except to point out that your own faction is having disagreements.
Back to top Go down
Dobraine

Dobraine

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie ad wars begin: Blue .vs. Red   The Newbie ad wars begin: Blue .vs. Red I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 7:10 pm

Think the infighting is being made out to be a little worse than it really is Wink
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie ad wars begin: Blue .vs. Red   The Newbie ad wars begin: Blue .vs. Red I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:19 am

nonsense thread...
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie ad wars begin: Blue .vs. Red   The Newbie ad wars begin: Blue .vs. Red I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 6:25 am

I believe Joyce just wanted to give a "light color" to what happened while the Guilds were advertising for new recruits. Smile
Back to top Go down
Stinkfinger

Stinkfinger

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie ad wars begin: Blue .vs. Red   The Newbie ad wars begin: Blue .vs. Red I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 5:09 pm

Joyce the Sh1tstirrer should be a title in game... And our infaction fighting has been dealt with. What a dumb thread-need to eat a crayon
Back to top Go down
Realf Lantow

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie ad wars begin: Blue .vs. Red   The Newbie ad wars begin: Blue .vs. Red I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 9:23 am

Stinkfinger wrote:
Joyce the Sh1tstirrer should be a title in game... And our infaction fighting has been dealt with. What a dumb thread-need to eat a crayon
SF, you do realize that you're doing exactly what you say she does, right?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Newbie ad wars begin: Blue .vs. Red   The Newbie ad wars begin: Blue .vs. Red I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Newbie ad wars begin: Blue .vs. Red
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: