Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Connection issues

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Scaren

Scaren

Connection issues Empty
PostSubject: Connection issues   Connection issues I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:48 am

Seeing as Legolas699 is a guild member thought I would do this for him. This is what he said his problem was. i am stuck on loading screen it says 100% and attempting connection. He said he has left it loading for a couple of hours. Although this could be a connection error on his part he has gotten into game before. Perhaps its something you could look at.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Connection issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection issues   Connection issues I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:50 am

Did he try to refresh and he still couldn't log in?
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

Connection issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection issues   Connection issues I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 9:56 am

Scaren wrote:
Seeing as Legolas699 is a guild member thought I would do this for him. This is what he said his problem was. i am stuck on loading screen it says 100% and attempting connection. He said he has left it loading for a couple of hours. Although this could be a connection error on his part he has gotten into game before. Perhaps its something you could look at.
As an expert authority at having this very problem consistently through last 2 months. I can advise you to ask him to refresh the game a couple of times. Also be sure to look at the  message the game is stuck at. If the connection cannot be made, the game usually gives you a warning that you are behind a firewall make sure your port 9933 is open.

If that is not the case, just hit Control + Refresh a couple of times and it will load. If that doesn't work ask him to close the browser, empty the cache and relogin to Kong & then load the game. This will work. Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

Connection issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection issues   Connection issues I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:08 am

Zep wrote:
Scaren wrote:
As an expert authority at having this very problem consistently through last 2 months. I can advise you to ask him to refresh the game a couple of times. Also be sure to look at the  message the game is stuck at. If the connection cannot be made, the game usually gives you a warning that you are behind a firewall make sure your port 9933 is open.

If that is not the case, just hit Control + Refresh a couple of times and it will load. If that doesn't work ask him to close the browser, empty the cache and relogin to Kong & then load the game. This will work. Embarassed 
Thanks a lot will make sure to tell him to look on here Smile
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Connection issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection issues   Connection issues I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:15 am

Ummm, the point is to find a fix, if there is a problem. Refreshing continuously is not a fix.
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

Connection issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection issues   Connection issues I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 10:47 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Ummm, the point is to find a fix, if there is a problem. Refreshing continuously is not a fix.
Refreshing does usually solve it. If not clearing the cache will help. I have seen this problem a lot of times....

Besides, not all of us have an Axe®️ to solve our problems by using it against our Internet Connections or ISPs! We common folk have to rely on simple things. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Connection issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection issues   Connection issues I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 11:19 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Nethack

Connection issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection issues   Connection issues I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:35 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
He could configure his browser to clear cache after every close...
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

Connection issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection issues   Connection issues I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 12:44 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:
ah sorry can't give you more info rune. He doesn't have an account on forum and can't print screen Sad
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

Connection issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection issues   Connection issues I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 6:04 pm

Tell him to X out of the page and make a new one then go back to bc it works for almost every bug or glitch or well everything for me:queen: 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Connection issues Empty
PostSubject: Re: Connection issues   Connection issues I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Connection issues
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: