Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some good news...

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Some good news... Empty
PostSubject: Some good news...   Some good news... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:17 am

After a lot of "digging" we were able to increase performance in battle when a lot of units are involved (40+). cheers 

Although at some point, when engagements start, the FPS take a beating, it is a lot smoother than before and after a few secs the FPS rise again. We used a low end machine to conduct the tests: AMD Dual Core 2.6 GHz, 2GBs RAM, GT440.

We are trying to increase performance even more and we are looking forward to reading about your observations and experience when we patch the game on Monday the 5th of August.

Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

Some good news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some good news...   Some good news... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:30 am

Thank you, and welcome back!
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Some good news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some good news...   Some good news... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:35 am

I was never away... Wink

No rest for the wicked...!
Back to top Go down
Dakota337

Some good news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some good news...   Some good news... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:46 am

Great work team. Looking forward to seeing it implemented Smile

Daktoa
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

Some good news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some good news...   Some good news... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:49 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
I was never away... Wink

No rest for the wicked...!

Thought I read in some thread you were on vacation Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Some good news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some good news...   Some good news... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 6:59 am

Not me... Other members of the team.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

Some good news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some good news...   Some good news... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:07 am

Ah, don't forget the rumor thread too... That coupled with Rune's hint that some of devs were on vacation... results in the situation where lots of people think that devs are on vacation every time when they don't write for some hours x)

though these weeks really are a vacation from me, at least. Not that I don't want to bother devs with my usual stuff, but... =)
Back to top Go down
Bobba

Some good news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some good news...   Some good news... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:10 am

Yes! Looking forward to next update.
Back to top Go down
Zep

Zep

Some good news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some good news...   Some good news... I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 7:24 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Not me... Other members of the team.

Sorry for the mix-up, I guess, I should stop believing stuff seen on forums unless it is posted by you. Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Some good news... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some good news...   Some good news... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Some good news...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: