Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MVP Calculation Qustion

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
THAN0S

THAN0S

MVP Calculation Qustion Empty
PostSubject: MVP Calculation Qustion   MVP Calculation Qustion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:33 pm

I was wondering if Battle Damage (negative points for casualties) was taken out before or after the points are multiplied for AP differences?

If they are not taken out first, may I suggest that they start being taken out first.

I don't know of any other solutions to helping Dwarf players gain a few more MVPs. Their speed, even playing with 4-5 Cav Units, is such that they just can't seem to gain MVP's as easily as Elves or even Humans.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: MVP Calculation Qustion   MVP Calculation Qustion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 3:39 pm

THAN0S wrote:
I was wondering if Battle Damage (negative points for casualties) was taken out before or after the points are multiplied for AP differences?

If they are not taken out first, may I suggest that they start being taken out first.

I don't know of any other solutions to helping Dwarf players gain a few more MVPs. Their speed, even playing with 4-5 Cav Units, is such that they just can't seem to gain MVP's as easily as Elves or even Humans.
Indeed. Unless you bring artillery, I can see no way dwarf could ever get MVP against any good co-op player who rushes into the enemy (which is almost every good player). By the time you get to the fray your allies' cavalry will have decimated almost everything.
Back to top Go down
Realf Lantow

PostSubject: Re: MVP Calculation Qustion   MVP Calculation Qustion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:49 pm

Bobba wrote:
THAN0S wrote:

Indeed. Unless you bring artillery, I can see no way dwarf could ever get MVP against any good co-op player who rushes into the enemy (which is almost every good player). By the time you get to the fray your allies' cavalry will have decimated almost everything.

"by the time you get to the fray, your allies' cavalry..." CAVALRY!?! we Elves don't need to rely upon cavalry to decimate everything before the dwarves join the fight... Also, I don't foresee the overall suggestion working; my dwarven brethren ALMOST always take more losses than elves do in COOP. Razz (which is strange, given that dwarves are harder to kill than elves are)
Back to top Go down
Bobba

PostSubject: Re: MVP Calculation Qustion   MVP Calculation Qustion I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 11:54 pm

Realf Lantow wrote:
Bobba wrote:
THAN0S wrote:

"by the time you get to the fray, your allies' cavalry..." CAVALRY!?! we Elves don't need to rely upon cavalry to decimate everything before the dwarves join the fight... Also, I don't foresee the overall suggestion working; my dwarven brethren ALMOST always take more losses than elves do in COOP. Razz (which is strange, given that dwarves are harder to kill than elves are)
Hehe, sorry, maybe it's different over there on the light side. You can use archers and artillery too or rely on your extra speed and that can certainly remove a dwarf's chance of MvP in most cases, but cavalry give the most income in battles so people in the dark faction tend to use them a lot for coop.
Back to top Go down
Nethack

PostSubject: Re: MVP Calculation Qustion   MVP Calculation Qustion I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2013 12:46 am

People on the light faction do that to. It is a common sight to see a human/elf player bring full cav / LIA and just charge. Some don't even bother to move the LIA and keep them at the bottom of the map the whole game.

Also dwarves taking more damage is because dwarves are mainly infantry and once you're on a spot and a fight starts, you can't really manoeuver out of the spot (due to speed) so you have to fight, in melee mostly, whatever comes at you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MVP Calculation Qustion   MVP Calculation Qustion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MVP Calculation Qustion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: