Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

it takes too long to take a region :((((((((((((((((((

Go down 
+4
Scaren
RuneSlayer
Williumwall
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Williumwall

Williumwall

it takes too long to take a region :(((((((((((((((((( Empty
PostSubject: it takes too long to take a region :((((((((((((((((((   it takes too long to take a region :(((((((((((((((((( I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:21 am

what percent in a region do you need to own it? and  can  you take  it away and make it so the  more percent can own it?
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: it takes too long to take a region :((((((((((((((((((   it takes too long to take a region :(((((((((((((((((( I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:24 am

Williumwall wrote:
what percent in a region do you need to own it? and  can  you take  it away and make it so the  more percent can own it?

Leaders, Vice Leaders and Generals who have access to the "issue a Guild Command" window can click on the "?" next to the Guild Commands to read about Guild Warfare.

It actually works similarly to the way CPs are working. Doesn't need 70%, but you got to have influence and at the end of a conquest cycle the "changes" occur.
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

PostSubject: Re: it takes too long to take a region :((((((((((((((((((   it takes too long to take a region :(((((((((((((((((( I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:36 am

it is let me double check
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: it takes too long to take a region :((((((((((((((((((   it takes too long to take a region :(((((((((((((((((( I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:41 am

RuneSlayer wrote:

Leaders, Vice Leaders and Generals who have access to the "issue a Guild Command" window can click on the "?" next to the Guild Commands to read about Guild Warfare.

Could please a Leader, Vice Leader or General make a Screenshot from it and post it here, for all None Leader, Vice Leader and Generals? Wink

Thx in advance!
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: it takes too long to take a region :((((((((((((((((((   it takes too long to take a region :(((((((((((((((((( I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 8:48 am

9999 wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

Could please a Leader, Vice Leader or General make a Screenshot from it and post it here, for all None Leader, Vice Leader and Generals?  Wink

Thx in advance!

it takes too long to take a region :(((((((((((((((((( Guild_10

Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: it takes too long to take a region :((((((((((((((((((   it takes too long to take a region :(((((((((((((((((( I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:05 am

Thank you Rune! Smile
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: it takes too long to take a region :((((((((((((((((((   it takes too long to take a region :(((((((((((((((((( I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:05 am

9999 wrote:
Thank you Rune! Smile

Wink
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

PostSubject: Re: it takes too long to take a region :((((((((((((((((((   it takes too long to take a region :(((((((((((((((((( I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:35 am

Rune can you lower it? to like 5% because it is very hard to get it up to 10% in the given time of a sequence
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: it takes too long to take a region :((((((((((((((((((   it takes too long to take a region :(((((((((((((((((( I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 9:50 am

Williumwall wrote:
Rune can you lower it? to like 5% because it is very hard to get it up to 10% in the given time of a sequence

Since i'm not a leader or Vice Leader or general I still haven't seen any other leaders complaining about it Will. Maybe talk to other leaders and see their thoughts on it.
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: it takes too long to take a region :((((((((((((((((((   it takes too long to take a region :(((((((((((((((((( I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:22 am

Well we already claimed our HQ the first cycle, so it does not seem to be too much. Wink 

*cough* 1st! *bow* Thank you, thank you... Cool
Back to top Go down
kuba_

PostSubject: Re: it takes too long to take a region :((((((((((((((((((   it takes too long to take a region :(((((((((((((((((( I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:24 am

grats Smile
Back to top Go down
Chronicle

PostSubject: Re: it takes too long to take a region :((((((((((((((((((   it takes too long to take a region :(((((((((((((((((( I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 10:36 am

Thanks kuba, always a pleasure
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: it takes too long to take a region :((((((((((((((((((   it takes too long to take a region :(((((((((((((((((( I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 12:27 pm

Zara wrote:
Well we already claimed our HQ the first cycle, so it does not seem to be too much. Wink 

*cough* 1st! *bow* Thank you, thank you... Cool

Gratz indeed! *claps* Smile
Back to top Go down
Arion

Arion

PostSubject: Re: it takes too long to take a region :((((((((((((((((((   it takes too long to take a region :(((((((((((((((((( I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 7:46 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:

it takes too long to take a region :(((((((((((((((((( Guild_10

Wink

I like the scroll work gives it that extra something Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: it takes too long to take a region :((((((((((((((((((   it takes too long to take a region :(((((((((((((((((( I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

it takes too long to take a region :((((((((((((((((((
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: