Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters

Go down 
5 posters

What do you like most?
Lesser Demons (current DL LI)
Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters I_vote_lcap33%Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
Bloodletters
Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters I_vote_lcap67%Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 6

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Souless

Souless

Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters Empty
PostSubject: Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters   Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:40 pm

The pool ends in 15 days
Both are lesser demons, here are their images.
LESSER DEMON
Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters LesserDemons

BLOODLETTER
Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters Bloodletter.burmak
Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters Csm_bloodletter
===more===
Code:
DL has the worst light infantry in the game, 10 reaction is really bad for a melee oriented race and I see no other choices to use dolophons more than demons because, let's say the truth, current lesser demons are too weak and not really appealing stats compared to other races LI

If this poll will have bloodletters for the WIN I'll ask developers to replace our lesser demons with bloodletters with hellblades and a rewamp of the old and weak base stats assignment to our DL light infantry units (mantaining the almost perfect balance of course)

Last edited by Souless on Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zara

Zara

PostSubject: Re: Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters   Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 12:49 pm

Ofc they can not take it 1-1, would not even want to hear what GW would want for that if they would consider it at all which I doubt. Agree though the hand looks a bit wrong, thos are demons and no Blobs that absorb everything they touch Laughing .

Not high on priority as well (GW anyone?) and city animations for upgrades, but definitely would not mind a new look somewhere in the future.
Back to top Go down
mdaborn

PostSubject: Re: Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters   Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:01 pm

I reckon that it doesn't really matter which unit is chosen as long as the base stats are improved (changing the max stats really didn't help the players that haven't got full GL gear)
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters   Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:04 pm

I voted for lesser demons but upon closer inspection I change my vote to Bloodletters
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

PostSubject: Re: Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters   Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:08 pm

mdaborn wrote:
I reckon that it doesn't really matter which unit is chosen as long as the base stats are improved (changing the max stats really didn't help the players that haven't got full GL gear)

No mdaborn, I'm not talking about giving more stats, I'm talking about changing stats rising something (like hit rate) lowering something else without ruining the balance.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters   Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:09 pm

Souless wrote:
mdaborn wrote:

No mdaborn, I'm not talking about giving more stats, I'm talking about changing stats rising something (like hit rate) lowering something else without ruining the balance.

And also i'm sure the DL people don't want slobbering demons with a hand sticking out of them.
Back to top Go down
Gorlak

Gorlak

PostSubject: Re: Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters   Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 2:29 pm

I've mostly use dolophons instead of demons since their introduction, I've found them to be much more efficient at dispatching nasty lighties. I only keep a token demon unit in each army in case I happen to be up against elvses. Having said that, my token units are now lvl 9 and, if equipped with +morale gear, can be quite effective in their own right so maybe I should sit on the fence with this one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters   Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pool: Lesser demons vs Bloodletters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: