Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm surprised...

Go down 
+10
Fyrr
Archer
Scaren
Bobba
Realf Lantow
Dakota337
kuba_
Souless
RuneSlayer
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:04 am

...that nobody has said anything or asked anything about Guild Warfare yet...

Does that mean that we can delay it for another week or so more...........................................................?
Back to top Go down

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:11 am

Just put it on!
bounce Very Happy bounce Very Happy bounceVery Happy
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:12 am

Smile
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:12 am

Bring it on! Cool 
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:14 am

Patience....
Back to top Go down
kuba_

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:23 am

There is not much left from our patience Smile
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:29 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Patience....

Tell it to our orcs! Razz
Back to top Go down
Dakota337

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:07 am

Does this mean its coming today? Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:16 am

It was scheduled for today, but there were some conditions missing from the Lobby. We should finish with it today, but we don't want to launch on Friday due to the size of this feature. A lot of things could go wrong and we don't want to have a disastrous weekend. However, everything leads to the assumption that Monday IS the day.
Back to top Go down
Dakota337

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:24 am

Thank you as always for your quick replies. Any chance you wanted to let the increased unit/hero cap sneak in today so Mondays update wouldn't be as big? Thinking of you guys of course :-p

Dakota
Back to top Go down
Realf Lantow

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:25 am

I thought there was a time-line posted which said GW wasn't going to come (after all) until about a week or two from now??? I'm confused now.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:27 am

Dakota337 wrote:
Thank you as always for your quick replies.  Any chance you wanted to let the increased unit/hero cap sneak in today so Mondays update wouldn't be as big?  Thinking of you guys of course :-p

Dakota

Not a chance Dakota. Smile But it will follow shortly...I believe that it will be up next day following the first layer of GW.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:28 am

Realf Lantow wrote:
I thought there was a time-line posted which said GW wasn't going to come (after all) until about a week or two from now??? I'm confused now.

That was the 2nd layer of GW...The first layer (Control of Regions and Diplomacy) is coming on Monday. *crosses his fingers*
Back to top Go down
Dakota337

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:32 am

Great thanks for the info Smile now just if we can get everyone on the lightside to stop dumping CP into regions that are already 100% controlled :rolleyes: Have a great weekend and we will be patiently awaiting GW's release.

What time zone are you all in? (at devs)

Dakota
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 10:35 am

Dakota337 wrote:
If I told you, t

In this line of work..it really doesn't matter...We are almost 24/7.. lol
Back to top Go down
Bobba

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:13 pm

I think it's good that you are taking your time, with an update so big many things could go wrong if you rush it.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 9:20 pm

Bobba wrote:
I think it's good that you are taking your time, with an update so big many things could go wrong if you rush it.

I think that what people are mad about is that it keeps getting delayed I also feel like this update was supposed to happen like weeks ago but better late then never I suppose and i'm sure you devs are working hard Smile
Back to top Go down
Archer

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 11:47 pm

next time... just promise it a month later than you expect it. (for big updates anyway)

Players will always be ECSTATIC if something comes out early, but PISSED if it comes out late... I thought everyone learned this from Scotty DECADES ago?

Honestly It always seemed to me it was going to come out quickly for such a fundamental change to the game... if we had been told 'late july or early august' instead of "mid june" we'd all be content and happy and we wouldn't have had people quit over a 'never-going-to-arrive' update.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 12:49 am

Archer wrote:
next time... just promise it a month later than you expect it. (for big updates anyway)

Players will always be ECSTATIC if something comes out early, but PISSED if it comes out late... I thought everyone learned this from Scotty DECADES ago?

Honestly It always seemed to me it was going to come out quickly for such a fundamental change to the game... if we had been told 'late july or early august' instead of "mid june" we'd all be content and happy and we wouldn't have had people quit over a 'never-going-to-arrive' update.

Agreed. Next time, the answer will just be "Soonish". Smile Unfortunately in development a lot of things can change. The schedule was correct, but a lot of other things came up and had to be developed first.
Back to top Go down
Fyrr
The Unyielding
Fyrr

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:12 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Agreed. Next time, the answer will just be "Soonish". :)Unfortunately in development a lot of things can change. The schedule was correct, but a lot of other things came up and had to be developed first.

Uhh.. We'd really prefer an actual date, just like Archer suggested - a month later than your actual schedule or so. Soonish is just... lighties talk Wink And actual date would prevent such questions as "when exactly is this soonish". Remember, we want numbers. Smile 

And we're not THAT desperate for this update, don't overwork yourselves.
Back to top Go down
nathor

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 2:23 am

RuneSlayer wrote:

Does that mean that we can delay it for another week or so more...........................................................?
just to say that i am very disappointed and bored. you have to keep features rolling at a steady pace or players will start abandon the game. GW delay is especially bad because guild organized themselves for this and its a big disappointment.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 3:11 am

nathor wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

just to say  that i am very disappointed and bored. you have to keep features rolling at a steady pace or players will start  abandon the game. GW delay is especially bad because guild organized themselves for this and its a big disappointment.

It is understandable nathor. The team tries its best.
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 20, 2013 4:21 am

Agreed. Take the time needed to get it working well.

We're used to Soon(TM).
Back to top Go down
kuba_

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:37 pm

RuneSlayer wrote:

to avoid any misunderstandings today:

We are impatiently waiting for GW Smile
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 1:04 am

Please rune :)we want it sooner then later :)also if it is buggy then you can always fix it Smile plus lots of people and guilds quit because of fauls dates I know your working hard but if you even put up a crappy testing version players will be happy because then we know that you are trying very hard to add in guild warfare. Also, guilds are becoming inpatienent 2 guilds in the light fraction are all ready yelling and threatening at one another

Wiliumwall - the kitty hugger

Last edited by Williumwall on Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm surprised... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm surprised...   I'm surprised... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm surprised...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: