Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Real Life Pictures of Players

Go down 
+3
Stinkfinger
Souless
Arion
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arion

Arion

Real Life Pictures of Players Empty
PostSubject: Real Life Pictures of Players   Real Life Pictures of Players I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:52 pm

I figure light or dark we are all one big community. Some people might want to know who or what is behind this person or entity in some fashion. Maybe...maybe not participate or don't your choice this is just for fun. Not looking to share any personal info here or start a dating site but I'll start things off with a few lame pictures of myself.

Real Life Pictures of Players 123456789-1

and

Real Life Pictures of Players 1234567-1

-cheers-
Arion
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures of Players   Real Life Pictures of Players I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 12, 2013 2:03 am

Well, have mine Smile

Real Life Pictures of Players Pictur10
Back to top Go down
Stinkfinger

Stinkfinger

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures of Players   Real Life Pictures of Players I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 12:36 pm

Real Life Pictures of Players Selfpi11
Back to top Go down
Savvage

Savvage

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures of Players   Real Life Pictures of Players I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2013 9:48 pm

Lol, you all are adults Very Happy I'm just 12, maybe I'll post a picture next week.
Back to top Go down
nathor

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures of Players   Real Life Pictures of Players I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2013 3:19 am

Real Life Pictures of Players 5018fb579eed5

here is mine!
Back to top Go down
Stinkfinger

Stinkfinger

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures of Players   Real Life Pictures of Players I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 11:04 am

scary bunch : )
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures of Players   Real Life Pictures of Players I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:27 pm

Stink i will show you mine on Monday Smile need to get off my phone and onto a computer Smile but you will get it
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures of Players   Real Life Pictures of Players I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Also I feel young
Back to top Go down
Gorlak

Gorlak

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures of Players   Real Life Pictures of Players I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 1:26 pm

nathor wrote:
Real Life Pictures of Players 5018fb579eed5

here is mine!

Don't you have a civil war to fight? I'm surprised you have time for a game like this
Back to top Go down
Williumwall

Williumwall

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures of Players   Real Life Pictures of Players I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 2:26 pm

I feel  so geeky now :(compared to stinks bad ass tattoos, souless's awesome beard and Arions cool smile Smile I had no idea how cool everyone looks Smile while I am still a stupid kid :$ now I feel even more honored to play with you guys
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Real Life Pictures of Players   Real Life Pictures of Players I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Real Life Pictures of Players
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: