Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quest bug "attack a region"

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Souless

Souless

Quest bug "attack a region" Empty
PostSubject: Quest bug "attack a region"   Quest bug "attack a region" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 12:02 pm

I clicked on the button "attack a region" but that quest was in a region inaccessible to me, I lost forever an opportunity to win 5 fame (joking Razz) but the bug still hurts to me

Quest bug "attack a region" Questb10
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Quest bug "attack a region"   Quest bug "attack a region" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 08, 2013 11:38 pm

I suppose that region ownership changed and you didn't have access to battle to that region anymore?
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

PostSubject: Re: Quest bug "attack a region"   Quest bug "attack a region" I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 09, 2013 5:31 am

The ownership of the Hex connected to that one changed in a matter of few minutes after the quest was given, I suppose if you make the quest marker change connected regions randomly every 15 minutes it could be possible to solve the bug

Also there is a bug on these kind of quests that puts the quest mark between two regions and at quest completion it doesn't give me any CP because the quest mark is not located in the left neither the right region
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Quest bug "attack a region"   Quest bug "attack a region" I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:32 am

Souless wrote:
The ownership of the Hex connected to that one changed in a matter of few minutes after the quest was given, I suppose if you make the quest marker change connected regions randomly every 15 minutes it could be possible to solve the bug
Solved. Will be uploaded in the next patch. Quest will not open the window to create your formation. Instead there will be a message explaining that the region is not connected to your factions capita. You just have to be fast Razz

Souless wrote:
Also there is a bug on these kind of quests that puts the quest mark between two regions and at quest completion it doesn't give me any CP because the quest mark is not located in the left neither the right region
I'll check this out. Sounds strange :S
Back to top Go down
lightshield

lightshield

PostSubject: Re: Quest bug "attack a region"   Quest bug "attack a region" I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 4:58 am

Souless wrote:

Cps are surely given. What happens probably is that the animation isn't working. Quest mark works only for 1 region. We've changed the positioning along with the Guild Commands so it must be clear which region is referred to.
Back to top Go down
Souless

Souless

PostSubject: Re: Quest bug "attack a region"   Quest bug "attack a region" I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 7:02 am

K now I'm seriously pissed off of this bug, please make a serious fix for it, the game assign a nightmare quest "defend a region" on a region controlled by dark faction but not accessible due to having adjacent regions under control on the other faction, it makes no sense, it IS A BUG!!!

Quest bug "attack a region" Bug_qu10

Quest bug "attack a region" Bug_qu11
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quest bug "attack a region"   Quest bug "attack a region" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quest bug "attack a region"
Page 1 of 1