Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Stars Signifying Loot Quality

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dobraine

Dobraine

Stars Signifying Loot Quality Empty
PostSubject: Stars Signifying Loot Quality   Stars Signifying Loot Quality I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 9:16 pm

The Bug:

The stars showing quality of loot in the world map and the pop up battle selection menu vary.

...The Pain in the Ass Questions:

1: Do the stars just signify the chance of better loot; meaning there is always chance of all tiers - or the exclusion of better loot? (Better yet, just explain them please)

2: Drop Rate % - It increases just frag rates, but is it frequency, rarity or both? Is there a cap?

The Suggestion That's Almost Entirely Unrelated:

I know the focus of the game is supposed to be pvp, but many players (including myself) rarely partake because it doesn't feel worthwhile. Slim down the negative impacts of PvPing such as heal costs/times, unit XP loss; and spread the loot love across all types of gameplay instead of limiting it for those who don't PvP.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Stars Signifying Loot Quality   Stars Signifying Loot Quality I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 1:24 am

No bug here...

Dobraine wrote:
1: Do the stars just signify the chance of better loot; meaning there is always chance of all tiers - or the exclusion of better loot? (Better yet, just explain them please)

The more stars, the higher the probability of more and better loot.

For resources, it means more resources.

For fragments, it means higher drop probability and rarity drop probability.

Dobraine wrote:
2: Drop Rate % - It increases just frag rates, but is it frequency, rarity or both? Is there a cap?

Both

Dobraine wrote:
The Suggestion That's Almost Entirely Unrelated:

I know the focus of the game is supposed to be pvp, but many players (including myself) rarely partake because it doesn't feel worthwhile. Slim down the negative impacts of PvPing such as heal costs/times, unit XP loss; and spread the loot love across all types of gameplay instead of limiting it for those who don't PvP.

Reducing healing costs.....No... Smile Removing XP loss, very probable. If we remove the XP loss in PvP, it will probably removed for good.
Back to top Go down
Dobraine

Dobraine

PostSubject: Re: Stars Signifying Loot Quality   Stars Signifying Loot Quality I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:03 am

Thanks Smile

The stars DO vary though for COOP. In the world map it says 4 stars across the board, and in the pop up menu it says 3/2/3 stars
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Stars Signifying Loot Quality   Stars Signifying Loot Quality I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 8:21 am

Dobraine wrote:
Thanks Smile

The stars DO vary though for COOP. In the world map it says 4 stars across the board, and in the pop up menu it says 3/2/3 stars

Pop up menu is correct. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars Signifying Loot Quality   Stars Signifying Loot Quality I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stars Signifying Loot Quality
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: