Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Market bugged/ Amount of Guild members wrong since last patch

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chip56

Market bugged/ Amount of Guild members wrong since last patch Empty
PostSubject: Market bugged/ Amount of Guild members wrong since last patch   Market bugged/ Amount of Guild members wrong since last patch I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:48 am

The market only shows "1" as quantity for everything since the patch.
Our guild shows only 4/80 members in the guild screen even though we are 66 and it shows correctly in rankings
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Market bugged/ Amount of Guild members wrong since last patch   Market bugged/ Amount of Guild members wrong since last patch I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:52 am

Already resolved the bug with the Auction House. We are looking into the Guild Members number. Quick fix coming up.
Back to top Go down
ezeltje

ezeltje

PostSubject: Re: Market bugged/ Amount of Guild members wrong since last patch   Market bugged/ Amount of Guild members wrong since last patch I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:04 am

as well, i just retrieved such a bid and i got just 1 stone, where i first bought it as 1k stone (which showed as 1 at the bidding). so 999 units of stone is missing (in this case)
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Market bugged/ Amount of Guild members wrong since last patch   Market bugged/ Amount of Guild members wrong since last patch I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:12 am

ezeltje wrote:
as well, i just retrieved such a bid and i got just 1 stone, where i first bought it as 1k stone (which showed as 1 at the bidding). so 999 units of stone is missing (in this case)

Although it shows 1, the correct amount will be shown when you retrieve the resources. However, we will do the quick hotfix in a few minutes. (10-15 mins)
Back to top Go down
ezeltje

ezeltje

PostSubject: Re: Market bugged/ Amount of Guild members wrong since last patch   Market bugged/ Amount of Guild members wrong since last patch I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 4:28 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
ezeltje wrote:

Although it shows 1, the correct amount will be shown when you retrieve the resources. However, we will do the quick hotfix in a few minutes. (10-15 mins)

i got just 1 stone increase after retrieving a stack of stone which was supposed to be 1k. did not try to refresh and see the difference though
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Market bugged/ Amount of Guild members wrong since last patch   Market bugged/ Amount of Guild members wrong since last patch I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Market bugged/ Amount of Guild members wrong since last patch
Page 1 of 1