Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

IMPOSSIBLE TO FIELD 7 UNITS FOR 23!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Archer

IMPOSSIBLE TO FIELD 7 UNITS FOR 23! Empty
PostSubject: IMPOSSIBLE TO FIELD 7 UNITS FOR 23!   IMPOSSIBLE TO FIELD 7 UNITS FOR 23! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:04 am

HOLY HELL! The 'ap rebalancing' for leveled units made my archers jump 25 AP, NAKED! Thats a TON of Ap cost for 12 points of extra morale that I -DONT EVEN WANT-
Its almost better to just bring recruits so they don't have a ton of worthless stats from the random leveling system!

End result is, my 'standard' army set of 8 units that used to be right around 1010 AP is now OVER 1500! ap cost!

I used to use that army for the 23 zone, so I tried to make it small enough (ap) while still holding to 7 units... And it's impossible with my currently leveled units and heroes. (NOTHING has equipment!)
Edit--I apparently can, if I bring no heavies or cavalry, 3 lights and 4 archers are about 40 pts under my lvl 14 barracks cap.
Compare those (naked) to the 3 (sometimes 5) heavy infantry that we face -every- fight in 23.

THAT MEANS WE CAN"T TAKE ZONE 23!

So... Yeah
There needs to be a 're-rebalancing' of AP.... Or barracks need to DOUBLE their max Ap per battle limitation!

This needs to be done SOON (like, a day)

--Just realized that HEROES underwent a HUGE AP spike as well... to the tune of being 5x (no sarcasm) more expensive than before.... I have a level 8 hero thats over 60ap--that's another LIA unit.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: IMPOSSIBLE TO FIELD 7 UNITS FOR 23!   IMPOSSIBLE TO FIELD 7 UNITS FOR 23! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:29 am

Archer wrote:
HOLY HELL! The 'ap rebalancing' for leveled units made my archers jump 25 AP, NAKED! Thats a TON of Ap cost for 12 points of extra morale that I -DONT EVEN WANT-

We have increased the number of units you have as reserves in the Barracks. That means that you can use/train a different unit of Archers.

Archer wrote:
End result is, my 'standard' army set of 8 units that used to be right around 1010 AP is now OVER 1500! ap cost!

And that is true for all players' armies.

Archer wrote:
THAT MEANS WE CAN"T TAKE ZONE 23!

So... Yeah
There needs to be a 're-rebalancing' of AP.... Or barracks need to DOUBLE their max Ap per battle limitation!

Hmmm...I thought that the AP for the Barracks were dynamically calculated. We will have a look at that.

Archer wrote:
Just realized that HEROES underwent a HUGE AP spike as well... to the tune of being 5x (no sarcasm) more expensive than before.... I have a level 8 hero thats over 60ap--that's another LIA unit.

Heroes had very low AP for their role in battle. A level 8 Hero has min. 10 HPs and around 45 stat bonuses, excluding the armor/weapon technology bonuses. They also provide re-rolls to the unit's Morale checks. However, the AP of their items were truly very high, which is why we reduced them a lot.
Back to top Go down
Archer

PostSubject: Re: IMPOSSIBLE TO FIELD 7 UNITS FOR 23!   IMPOSSIBLE TO FIELD 7 UNITS FOR 23! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 02, 2013 3:10 pm

The main issue of not having enough AP was solved with the barracks hotfix--thank you! Well done and it was very quick!

There is still a problem with units costing a LOT more based on levels... and the inability to choose the stats in which they level. (again--the +12 morale archers with +0 more missile/str but costing 15 ap more than their newby counterpart!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IMPOSSIBLE TO FIELD 7 UNITS FOR 23!   IMPOSSIBLE TO FIELD 7 UNITS FOR 23! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

IMPOSSIBLE TO FIELD 7 UNITS FOR 23!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: