Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Deleting Items

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zakal

Deleting Items Empty
PostSubject: Deleting Items   Deleting Items I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 10:07 pm

So, admittedly I was a clumsy fool here deleting my epic banner I was trying to repair, but still... anyone else think there should be an undo on deleting items?  In fact, with item recycling why would anyone ever intentionally delete an item in this game?

It seems to me that deleting items in this game only really serves as an item sync, to remove items from the game.  Usually item syncs are gameplay related, but this one only functions when players make a UI mistake which makes it the most arbitrary and frustrating of item syncs, with no actual relation to the game itself.  

Maybe I'm just frustrated though because I almost never spend money on F2P games, and this item was one I actually bought because I wanted to support a particularly enjoyable game.  

</whine>
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

Deleting Items Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deleting Items   Deleting Items I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 3:42 pm

I asked the same question when breaking/salvaging was introduced. There really is no reason to have delete. 

It should be removed for exactly the reasons you mention in your post - otherwise it feels like its only purpose is to punish gamers who make mistakes.
Back to top Go down

Deleting Items
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: