Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is it normal?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Jakh

Sir Jakh

Is it normal? Empty
PostSubject: Is it normal?   Is it normal? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:32 am

SInce I don't know if it's a bug or not, I prefered to put this here as a simple question: Do you think it's normal?

Is it normal? Quests10

And here, it's even after I already finished another one!!
Other days, it's the same with PVP... Rolling Eyes Isn't there any way to make the quests, er... more diverse...? scratch
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

Is it normal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it normal?   Is it normal? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:36 am

It means Neptune and Mars are in alignment with the 3rd moon of Jupiter.

Heh. On a more serious note though, I have noticed pretty wide swings in frequency of getting quests. Sometimes I will login and have 0 quests available for a few battles. Other times, I can burn through them for an hour before I stop getting quests to replace the ones I complete.

Do we not get quests while we are offline?

Might be some relation between the two symptoms?
Back to top Go down
Sir Jakh

Sir Jakh

Is it normal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it normal?   Is it normal? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 10:46 am

Hegorn wrote:

I thought it was because of the full moon...
Back to top Go down
Mephy

Is it normal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it normal?   Is it normal? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 11:25 am

Hegorn wrote:

Heh. On a more serious note though, I have noticed pretty wide swings in frequency of getting quests. Sometimes I will login and have 0 quests available for a few battles. Other times, I can burn through them for an hour before I stop getting quests to replace the ones I complete.

Do we not get quests while we are offline?

Might be some relation between the two symptoms?
No quests while offline, but you can stay AFK and get full quests Smile also, there's a limit of eight (not sure) quests per hour, then you need to wait an hour or so.
About getting only crafting materials, this is just "luck" I suppose, RNG seems to work quite properly in this game.
Back to top Go down
Sir Jakh

Sir Jakh

Is it normal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it normal?   Is it normal? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 pm

Mephy wrote:
About getting only crafting materials, this is just "luck" I suppose, RNG seems to work quite properly in this game.
As I said before, it sometimes also happens with PVP, or PVP and MVP. You speak of a luck!... confused
Back to top Go down
Sir Jakh

Sir Jakh

Is it normal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it normal?   Is it normal? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:20 am

Still in the X-Files topic ("is it normal?") something unknown until now happend to me:
I sent 4 units to a "hard" battle, the battle was certainly not atypic, I easily got rid of my opponents. But this time, instead of earning 8 CP, I got 16!... Wow! Thank you Battle Conquest! (applaud!). So i'm a little confused... Was it because:
1. Of a bug
2. Of a new patch of some kind
3. I'm becoming the f....n' boss Twisted Evil on the battle field, and my strategy was wiser than before.
Back to top Go down
Mephy

Is it normal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it normal?   Is it normal? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:29 am

Sir Jakh wrote:
Still in the X-Files topic ("is it normal?") something unknown until now happend to me:
I sent 4 units to a "hard" battle, the battle was certainly not atypic, I easily got rid of my opponents. But this time, instead of earning 8 CP, I got 16!... Wow! Thank you Battle Conquest! (applaud!). So i'm a little confused... Was it because:
1. Of a bug
2. Of a new patch of some kind
3. I'm becoming the f....n' boss Twisted Evil on the battle field, and my strategy was wiser than before.
1. Probably not
2. This is the main point. I'm getting different values of CPs since yesterday's patch, sometimes more than expected, sometimes less (but almost always the same).
3. Your performance doesn't affect CP, only AP Wink
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Is it normal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it normal?   Is it normal? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:59 am

Definitely not a bug, or at least not anymore...

It is part of the balancing methods we are implementing and testing to balance out the populations of the two factions. We are expecting an influx of new players in 1-2 days, so we are pretty sure things will become quite balanced in the world of Battle Conquest. Wink

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is it normal? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is it normal?   Is it normal? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is it normal?
Page 1 of 1