Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Imba, bigger then let on?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rokun

Rokun

Imba, bigger then let on? Empty
PostSubject: Imba, bigger then let on?   Imba, bigger then let on? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:37 pm

Soooo dark lost at least 5 territories yesterday, and 9 today regardless of anyones best efforts to defend. Is the ratio really this bad, or is it that dark players stopped playing? At 49-60cp a victory depending on coop/nightmare I might see 1% gained after 5 battles, but for every 1 area we "might" take, we loose 2-3 others guaranteed. By tomorrow I wouldn't be surprised if the capital fell, especially at this rate. I don't mind being an underdog, it makes playing all the more interesting...but this seems like I'm playing against a stacked deck. If each faction has 44 zones including the capital, in the course of 2 days alone dark lost 1/3 of its total. I played most of today and didn't even make a dent, even after putting 4k cp in one zone alone, it still remained at the mid 30's. I'll put this very bluntly, if this game was having issues with player ratio before, how do you think it'll be after the dark capital gets sacked in under a week since the last update and we were pushing past midfield? Now, imagine what will happen if they can do it twice in one week, it's very plausible at the rate things are going it could happen every 2-3 days. You might as well just have one faction at that point because players will be jumping ship or finding another game.
Back to top Go down
Corkmose

Imba, bigger then let on? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Imba, bigger then let on?   Imba, bigger then let on? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:50 pm

Actually i just started to think that our CPs go for the light side because of a bug Smile They keep claiming regions, even the heavy defended ones without any heavy hitters. Dark/Light ratio must be something like 1/100 or something.
Back to top Go down

Imba, bigger then let on?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: