Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

last night's meeting

Go down 
+3
Mephy
Hegorn
pug
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pug

last night's meeting Empty
PostSubject: last night's meeting   last night's meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 3:56 am

people want to see the minutes from last night.
is it possible for people to see these any where ?
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: last night's meeting   last night's meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 4:25 am

A chat log would be an interesting read.
Back to top Go down
Mephy

PostSubject: Re: last night's meeting   last night's meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 7:32 am

Hegorn wrote:
A chat log would be an interesting read.
we are not able to publish the full log
Back to top Go down
spyro_mkd

PostSubject: Re: last night's meeting   last night's meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 9:29 am

is it possible for some1 to post a quick summary as to what was discussed, any new upcoming features we should expect etc etc...
Back to top Go down
Mephy

PostSubject: Re: last night's meeting   last night's meeting I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01, 2013 11:02 am

spyro_mkd wrote:
is it possible for some1 to post a quick summary as to what was discussed, any new upcoming features we should expect etc etc...
some nice minor things this week regarding readability and gameplay, and then some big things one or two weeks later regarding cool features Wink
Back to top Go down
athose

PostSubject: Re: last night's meeting   last night's meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 12:54 am

Mephy wrote:
spyro_mkd wrote:
some nice minor things this week regarding readability and gameplay, and then some big things one or two weeks later regarding cool features Wink

So... what you're saying is "stuff was discussed"... not helpful... rather insulting really.

Anyone else with a chat log? or willing to post quick summaries of various topics.

Not releasing the stuff makes it seem like there were some blackmarket deals that went on.
Back to top Go down
AgentAAA

AgentAAA

PostSubject: Re: last night's meeting   last night's meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 1:22 am

athose wrote:
Mephy wrote:
spyro_mkd wrote:

So... what you're saying is "stuff was discussed"... not helpful... rather insulting really.

Anyone else with a chat log? or willing to post quick summaries of various topics.

Not releasing the stuff makes it seem like there were some blackmarket deals that went on.

everyone going to the meeting was asked not to post chatlogs, though were told it would be alright to discuss the basics with guild mates.

Black market deals? You may want to adjust your tin foil hat a bit, friend. Nothing that was discussed there involved deals of any kind. The meeting went over some of the updates coming up in the next few weeks, complaints and suggestions from guild representatives, discussed in a mixed form between Q & A, and open discussion - that's as much as I'm willing to say at this time.
Back to top Go down
Stinkfinger

Stinkfinger

PostSubject: Re: last night's meeting   last night's meeting I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 04, 2013 3:30 pm

Your guild's rep should fill ya in Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: last night's meeting   last night's meeting I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

last night's meeting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: