Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Message of the Day

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Piktas

Piktas

Message of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Message of the Day   Message of the Day I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 9:30 am

Could it be possible to have an exclamation mark appear near the guild icon (like it does when you get a new letter in the mail) after the message of the day gets updated?
Back to top Go down
Notelitten

Message of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message of the Day   Message of the Day I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:43 am

If this was to be added, there should be a function to send out this, or disable it. As some guilds update this message up to 50-100 times a day.
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

Message of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message of the Day   Message of the Day I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 10:46 am

You update the messages for people to see them don't you? Well once you open the guild menu it disappears. Smile
Back to top Go down
Notelitten

Message of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message of the Day   Message of the Day I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:00 am

Piktas wrote:
You update the messages for people to see them don't you? Well once you open the guild menu it disappears. Smile

Of course, but minor changes, and unimportant ones, are not significant enough for the guild members to be notified about.

They should only be notified of important messages, not the ones where spelling errors and percentages are changes.
Back to top Go down
Piktas

Piktas

Message of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message of the Day   Message of the Day I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:04 am

So maybe have an "edit" button that does not provoke a notification and an "update" button that does.
Back to top Go down
Notelitten

Message of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message of the Day   Message of the Day I_icon_minitimeFri May 31, 2013 11:18 am

I like it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Message of the Day Empty
PostSubject: Re: Message of the Day   Message of the Day I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Message of the Day
Page 1 of 1