Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

At the crack of doom

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
myos

At the crack of doom  Empty
PostSubject: At the crack of doom     At the crack of doom  I_icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 2:52 am

Hi everbody, it's mia writing.

To my Brother in arms,

This is a DARK period for us, loosing region, walking on devasted land, oblige to eat our own troops to survive... I was a bit depressed too last day, when i came back and saw that we had lost 4 regions...But you know what? This period is exaclty what our dark existence tend to reach. We love when things go wrong, we don't like flowers and wellness, our aim is to put this kind of mess in the world.

So, i agree that is better when it's happen to opposite side, but why don't use this fertile ground to grow up. I know that our races aren't known to be disciplined, but if we work together and try to follow that we will have decided all together, we can take back these devasted land and take a rest drinking some tasty blood in ennemy's skull.

I throw a call to invite you to react and wake up, things aren't done!!!

P.s. Sauron isn't very unhappy and ask me to move a bit if i would avoid eternal punishement... i'm relying on you Wink

See you bro
Back to top Go down
CrazyTemplar

At the crack of doom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: At the crack of doom     At the crack of doom  I_icon_minitimeThu May 30, 2013 8:14 am

At the crack of doom  Hqdefault
RESIST THE LIGHT! CHARGE WITH OUR SWARMS! (Demons don't taste that bad tbh tongue )
Back to top Go down

At the crack of doom
Page 1 of 1