Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

are my guys fighting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Wolfshield

are my guys fighting Empty
PostSubject: are my guys fighting   are my guys fighting I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 1:49 pm

Simple is there a symbol I missing that telling what units are fighting and what units aren't, because it hard to tell in these thick melee presses.

If not maybe dev can come up with one. I mean there already one for when our guys are being shoot at by range units.
Back to top Go down
pug

are my guys fighting Empty
PostSubject: Re: are my guys fighting   are my guys fighting I_icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 2:16 pm

Wolfshield wrote:
Simple is there a symbol I missing that telling what units are fighting and what units aren't, because it hard to tell in these thick melee presses.

If not maybe dev can come up with one. I mean there already one for when our guys are being shoot at by range units.
i have to agree with this especially playing against the undead. the only way you can be sure all your unit's are fighting it to constantly click and move them forward (as they never run away). unlike with the to other types' where your troop's tend to keep going when they scare a unit away this doesn't happen with the undead. a number on the flag saying which unit is which would help as well.
Back to top Go down

are my guys fighting
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: