Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

As the Necromancer is losing more and more of his troops....

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hegorn

Hegorn

As the Necromancer is losing more and more of his troops.... Empty
PostSubject: As the Necromancer is losing more and more of his troops....   As the Necromancer is losing more and more of his troops.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:47 am

From today's Patch Notes:
    As the Necromancer is losing more and more of his troops, it will become more difficult for him to maintain his concentration.

Anyone figure out if there are any combat effects of this?

Confirmed by Devs to mean that Unbreakable doesnt make you immune to all morale effects - just stops you from breaking due to morale. Undead still lose melee skill (hit chances) and all the other effects of lowered morale like shivers.

Back to top Go down
Khor

Khor

PostSubject: Re: As the Necromancer is losing more and more of his troops....   As the Necromancer is losing more and more of his troops.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:21 am

You'd think as he lost troops it would be easier to control the few that remain.
Back to top Go down
Dobraine

Dobraine

PostSubject: Re: As the Necromancer is losing more and more of his troops....   As the Necromancer is losing more and more of his troops.... I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 1:30 pm

Hard to say - you you summon a creature and control its movements, when it dies I imagine there would be some form of assault on your mind that would prove distracting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: As the Necromancer is losing more and more of his troops....   As the Necromancer is losing more and more of his troops.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

As the Necromancer is losing more and more of his troops....
Page 1 of 1