Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Memorial album

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Memorial album Empty
PostSubject: Memorial album   Memorial album I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2015 5:00 pm

Sorry for suggesting this a bit too late but is anyone read this (especially andy) it will be nice is some of you guys upload some epic screenshots, godlike gear screenshots, events, videos, and videos of pvp battles here just to bring back some good memories and have something to remember about BC, screenshots about silly armies, epic fails, funny things and game bugs are welcome as well.
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

Memorial album Empty
PostSubject: Re: Memorial album   Memorial album I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2015 6:59 am

Well the only screenshot I have that would fit the bill is this one:

http://prntscr.com/6mew5y
My best-ever BC day (shameless self promotion lol! ) with 25k+ cp and 141 wins.  I think I got about 4 hours of sleep, I was definitely on a mission.  This was done shortly before Mearc and Conq broke the war report Razz.

Thanks to my guildmates for supplying me with many needed coops Smile.  I miss the interaction with all my old friends, but am looking forward to new good times in ER! cheers
Back to top Go down

Memorial album
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Suggestions-
Jump to: