Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Thank you!

Go down 
+17
XViper
RuneSlayer
LSLarry
Ethilbane
Harrard
venumuse
Foobs
ferarith
Pyr
Dahk
Pulkit
Mazzrah
elrond
Scaren
Oingoboingo
klaas
21 posters
AuthorMessage

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Thank you!   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 3:04 am

As the shutdown is now announced, i would like to thank everyone who has been involved in this great game!
Thanks to the Darkies and also the Lighties! It was an hell of a battle!

Special thanks to Rune, Xargos, Lightshield and the team around and behind them.

I really will miss this game!

Crying or Very sadCrying or Very sadCrying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
klaas

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you!   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 6:45 am

hail the devs for this horrible timesink, this magnificent game!

darkies, it's been a pleasure fighting alongside of you.
lighties, i will hate you eternally

and to all the people behind the personas/nicks: GOOD GAME! good fun!
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you!   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 6:48 am

Couldn't agree more 9999. Thanks to everyone who made this game possible, it was a lot of fun fighting with you all!

Of course, big thanks to Rune, Xargos, and Lightshield - I wish you guys the best of luck in all your future games! cheers
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you!   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 7:48 am

I didn't really play much in the end but I really enjoyed the game when I did play it. Thanks for everyone who gave me a fight in pvp Smile great job devs hope to see you in future games, and it was great fighting with and against everyone in the game.
Back to top Go down
elrond

elrond

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you!   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 8:27 am

Well said 9999,
It was a pleasure and an honour to play alongside with you guys. Every second spent on the game was completely worth it.
I wish all the players and developers good luck in their lives.

LONG LIVE BC!
Back to top Go down
Mazzrah

Mazzrah

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you!   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 8:31 am

BC was more that just a game to me.  It was a safe world into which I could escape during some very hellish RL times.
And for that, there aren't enough Thank-Yous in all the multi-verse.

I will miss you.  All of you.  More than words can say.

~Mazzrah~
Mistress of the Undead
Leader of the Fallen
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: data   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 9:37 am

what will happen to to all the 'data' ? will you be keeping it stored somewhere or will it be deleted?
Back to top Go down
Dahk

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you!   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 10:38 am

Yes, thank you Devs for the great game and all your time. To my fellow BC players.. *fuzzle*
Back to top Go down
Pyr

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you!   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 4:31 pm

hmm i logged into a game and it suprisngly works nice job guys and thanks for nice game and fights Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ferarith

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you!   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 15, 2015 6:07 pm

Thanks to everyone, especially the Devs, for making BC a great gaming experience. I hope to see you all in Empyrean Rule.
Back to top Go down
Foobs

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you!   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 2:31 pm

Completely agree with the sentiments above. BC was an amazing (and yes, sometimes frustrating) experience, and I'll always look back fondly on the past year-plus in which I spent way too many hours over way too many late nights trying desperately to take/save that crucial hex while enjoying laughs and chat with some damn fine people.

Thanks to the devs for making my first foray into the MMORPG world a fantastic and memorable one. Thanks to the community for all the memories, the camaraderie and the friendship.

It was a true honour.

*foobles*
Back to top Go down
venumuse

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you!   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 6:06 pm

Thank you again RuneSlayer, Lightshield, Xargos, and any other developers that never popped their heads in. You guys did the best job at responding to the community quickly and fixing bugs faster than any game developer I have ever seen. You guys did a tremendous job on Battle Conquest and it's sad to see the game go. I wish you guys the best of luck on all future games you work on and hope to see the next games become even bigger success than this game. Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Harrard

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you!   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 16, 2015 11:55 pm

Well there goes my "coffee spam" place Sad

Anyway I would like to thank everyone who played this game (for the atmosphere they created) and Dev's for making such a nice time killer. Good job everyone ^^

Guess that's it from me then ^^
Back to top Go down
Ethilbane

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you!   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 12:33 am

Thank you all Smile
Seeya !
Back to top Go down
klaas

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you!   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 2:45 am

Ethilbane wrote:
Thank you all Smile
Seeya !
you've been one of the best, ethil. well done.

Last edited by klaas on Tue Feb 17, 2015 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ethilbane

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you!   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 2:48 am

klaas wrote:

you've been one of the best, ehtil. well done.

We couldn't have whished for a best General for the Dark army.
Hope to fight by your side in another life.
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: One Love. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vdB-8eLEW8g   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:04 am

I had hoped (stupid hope! >.<) to return from vacation and still find my favourite game and gamers online. Not to be, too bad for me. This game has eaten a ridiculous amount of my free time, and probably some of the unfree stuff too! xD I think I'll feel lost for a while...

I have too many memories, really, to list here in any coherent manner... The people, the battles, the strange ways Dark Faction chat usually devolved into a random NSFW conversation... I'll miss meeting new players, I'll miss the wonderful familiar feeling of chatting with old friends (and even enemies ;D). I'll miss crafting a +15 armour, +20 durability, +17% Drop Rate artifact for Dark Legion Heavies... Yes, somehow, I'll actually miss that... >.>

It's always been my habit (and perverse pleasure) to post random youtube links in chat. Now I can't even do that... I suppose the forum will have to do.

My final videos/thoughts/feelings;

1) To everyone, because we had a great run. It is alright.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwqhdRs4jyA

2) To all my guildies, light, dark, Olympus, Erevos, past, present and retired. Thanks for the help, the co-ops, and most of all the time spent together. I don't really know much in life, but I know that was time well spent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EOKIe0zK0nk

To EVERYONE (because I love too many of you to list without missing someone ;P) PM me here if you'd like contact info to keep in touch. Drop me a line. Smile

3) For all my non-guildie peeps, too many again to list. Instead you all get to be referred to as "peeps"... And to bring the mood back to properly silly...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gCjJC_INNE

Canadian legends, from the seventies.... Make of that what you will... xD

4) To Agincourt gaming... I know I like me my gnomes, but even we know you need a better business model than this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tO5sxLapAts

Suing people for their underpants, you silly twats... ;P

5) To the dev team. Hard to find the right video. Thanks for your work, your time, and your communication through good times and bad. See you in another world, I'll be lurking on your forums yet... Smile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCmUhYSr-e4

Till then!

LsLarry (And once CptnRandom) out...

P.S. This is probably worth putting twice...

To EVERYONE (because I love too many of you to list without missing someone ;P) PM me here if you'd like contact info to keep in touch. Drop me a line. Smile
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you!   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 17, 2015 10:32 am

"sigh"....

You are the best...... Neutral
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you!   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2015 6:25 am

Good times Smile
Looking forward to Empyrean Rule.

Make us proud Runeslayer (& Co)
Back to top Go down
lordpitbull666

lordpitbull666

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you!   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 1:48 am

Thnx for this great game,

at times it absorbed all my free time and drove my GF nuts,
but i loved it, it was the closest i found to Dark Omen,
what i played like crazy when i was a teen,
so i'm really looking forward to Empyrian Rule,
can't wait for it to come out bounce

Lately i had some RL stuff absorbing my free time,
but i wil mis all the players and the DF chat,
i didn't chat constantly myself,
but it often put a smile on my face,
the DF and DF chat was more than about the game,
it was like a family, trying to help other players and
playing big brother for the newbies, so thank you all !Very Happy

In the chat i never posted a lot of songs like other players,
but i often enjoyed the ones who did,
so i would like to end with a song

For the darkies:

https://youtu.be/uIiMhSvtrGc

For the lighties :

https://youtu.be/Nba3Tr_GLZU

It was a joy playing amongst all of you,
thnx for the good times and maybe we meet again in Empyrian Rule Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you!   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 12:23 pm

Thanks for such a great game guys, I will miss a lot the community and the bloody pvp fights Sad, this game was a great art work I can see how many effort you put on this game to make it an unique, very addictive and fun strategy MMO, clearly the best strategy MMO I have played.

I believe this game really had many more potential to become one of the best MMO ever, sadly that agincourt don´t wanted or was not able to develop it further, but I hope you will use this exp to make better games than this one, and I wish to you and your team the best of the luck in your next games and may be see back the glorious war spirit of BC, the emotion of the fights and the bloodthirsty of pvp in your next games.

Thanks too to the community it was great to share a good time playing with all of you
(Ulises21).
Back to top Go down
kuba_

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you!   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 25, 2015 9:32 am

Despite the fact i was not present lately, thank you all for endless hours spending on great game and with fantastic people. Battles, strategies, community were really great in this game. I hope that new game will be even better Smile
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you!   Thank you! I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2015 7:14 am

Thanks to you all... devs, players, friends, foes... i believe BC was a unique game and a unique community.. i was lucky to find it and honored to be included.

for what it is worth, there are some of us playing kings road.. a fun game in its own way... we have a guild... Radiant Guardians... which i understand may be too much for dark faction players to join! Very Happy ... but it is casual, something to do and a way to stay in touch... i would love to fill the guild with BC alum... i am kql ... oingo is there as well... friend one of us and we can invite you in!

peace out my brothers and sisters! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Thank you! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thank you!   Thank you! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thank you!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: