Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

in need of enlightenment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kqlkql

in need of enlightenment Empty
PostSubject: in need of enlightenment   in need of enlightenment I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2014 10:45 pm

Hello all..first, i want to state that this is in no way a compliant or whining. In todays' war report light faction won all categories.... combatant count 87/66, well within norm. Yet, there is still a 20% bonus for dark. When we lose all the categories, the bonus is still there. Does any one have a clue as to exactly what must be done to lower dark bonus? we were told to fight more..effort pays off... we did and yet there is no reduction...is a dark bonus a permanent feature that cannot be altered? Again, i am pleased with all changes..i believe most, if not all of light faction is too. we actually think we might have a chance to make the game interesting and fun. we just do not understand the mechanics of the bonus system. this grasshopper would appreciate enlightenment.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: in need of enlightenment   in need of enlightenment I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 1:32 am

The CP bonus is not given to the one who fights more kql. The CP bonus is given to the underpopulated Faction in an effort to balance out the Faction populations and make the game as fair as possible when there are no restrictions which Faction to choose when a new user registers.

From what I can understand from the war report, the Dark Faction is fighting fiercely as well, which is why they got the max CP bonus. It is clear that the Light Faction is fighting more efficiently, but it seems that the Dark Faction has more players who can generate higher CP than the Light Faction has.

If the Light Faction can continue like that, and assuming no other changes in the populations or CP generation per Faction occur, then it will have the upper hand as its players evolve and can generate more CP per battle.

Another thing you may need to consider is not the amount of battles fought by someone or by the Faction as a whole, but the "quality" of the battles. I can do 10 battles in Normal which will generate 100 CP and someone else can do 1 Suicide which will generate 150.

As you can understand, numbers may show one thing, but with a deeper and more careful analysis you can reach to other conclusions.
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

PostSubject: Re: in need of enlightenment   in need of enlightenment I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 6:08 am

thanks Rune. I figured it was something like that...i believe i have a better understanding of the process and a clearer picture of how to go about business...
it is obvious that we need to send some selected dark faction players on all expense paid vacations to very remote destinations...very remote! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: in need of enlightenment   in need of enlightenment I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 1:52 am

Well well well...

I don't see you complaining now.. Wink

in need of enlightenment War_re10
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

PostSubject: Re: in need of enlightenment   in need of enlightenment I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 7:10 am

lol lol! ...i tried very hard not to sound like a complaint..and i was really really really not complaining! ...i just want to understand the process better.....i have always had trouble trying to figure out what gives a bonus and what reduces a bonus...and the various debates in faction are not as helpful as you might think! Smile

I do know that the bonus seems fair,,,be curious to hear dark faction reaction..
and more importantly has given the light faction hope...faction mood significantly better and more upbeat..win or lose, we feel we have a chance....we shall see what happens in direct combat... so bottom line, thanks again Rune...the game has a much better chance of growing again and returning to the glory days...and better yet, the game is fun again.
Back to top Go down
Strachu

PostSubject: Re: in need of enlightenment   in need of enlightenment I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 9:48 am

Kql we wont get bonus ever but we can rise combats number and cp output. The only chance to win the war.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in need of enlightenment   in need of enlightenment I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in need of enlightenment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: