Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is this the end?

Go down 
+9
sehal123
Juggernaut
mitrac
Boboknack
Pulkit
opfl
Metalsiagon
Dahk
13 posters
AuthorMessage

Is this the end? Empty
PostSubject: Is this the end?   Is this the end? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 7:29 am

BC down, Kingdomsage website down...

Has anyone further informations?
Back to top Go down
Dahk

Is this the end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this the end?   Is this the end? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 7:57 am

9999 wrote:
BC down, Kingdomsage website down...

Has anyone further informations?

Hmm... can't login either, Mitrac emailed me earlier saying he had the same issue Sad
Back to top Go down
Metalsiagon

Metalsiagon

Is this the end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this the end?   Is this the end? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:03 am

Seems kind weird that they would leave this up though.
Back to top Go down
opfl

Is this the end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this the end?   Is this the end? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:14 am

battleconquest.com resolved to 54.247.75.232 on my computer but on who.is site it’s 184.168.221.30

I hope they are just changing server.
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

Is this the end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this the end?   Is this the end? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:56 am

Maybe the devs are taking back control .
Or maybe , more likely , this is the end , hold your breath...
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

Is this the end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this the end?   Is this the end? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:22 am

Probably didn't pay their bills, this is the end result!(Distinguished company my green ass!)

Nice getting to know you guys, will miss "most" of the community!

Oh man, what I'm going to do now, read books? Mad
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

Is this the end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this the end?   Is this the end? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 9:25 am

Boboknack wrote:
Probably didn't pay their bills, this is the end result!(Distinguished company my green ass!)

Nice getting to know you guys, will miss "most" of the community!

Oh man, what I'm going to do now, read books? Mad
Read Comics Razz
Back to top Go down
mitrac

mitrac

Is this the end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this the end?   Is this the end? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 1:22 pm

If this is the end, it was fun meeting all of you. Spent the day reading books, myself, Bobo. It's not as bad as you might remember! Smile In any case, going back to real life, such as it is, may be overdue....
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Is this the end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this the end?   Is this the end? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:28 pm

mitrac wrote:
If this is the end, it was fun meeting all of you. Spent the day reading books, myself, Bobo. It's not as bad as you might remember! Smile In any case, going back to real life, such as it is, may be overdue....

*Go away sadly with a little tear in my eyes Sad* at least someone could suggest a good MMO (that don´t need a NASA super computer to run it) that is new and everyone registrates in the same side and make a mega guild of only BC players? or we could just wait until rune launches empyrean rule.

PD: not going to play another agincourt game again, I rather just follow rune, lightshield and xargos.
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Is this the end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this the end?   Is this the end? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 2:39 pm

Meh... Rune we need your presence please, did is this really the end of BC or did they have different and weird plans to the game?

Anyway, how much time left to see empyrean rule online? at least a demo to test any bug, issue the game have before an oficial launch.

Cool image anyway bounce http://empyreanrule.com/
Back to top Go down
sehal123

Is this the end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this the end?   Is this the end? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 8:04 pm

Juggernaut wrote:
Meh... Rune we need your presence please, did is this really the end of BC or did they have different and weird plans to the game?

Anyway, how much time left to see empyrean rule online? at least a demo to test any bug, issue the game have before an oficial launch.

we wanna know what happens ?? Question Razz
Back to top Go down
Bobba

Is this the end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this the end?   Is this the end? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2014 11:23 pm

Juggernaut wrote:

Possibly one of the coolest pictures I've seen in a long time. Looks like a much darker game than Battle Conquest or Kingdoms Age, which honestly makes it seem that much more interesting to me.

I wish you the best of luck on your next project Rune and company. I don't understand why Agincourt seems to be suddenly losing their mind(s), but I bet you were better off without them to begin with. Especially considering they've basically been leeching off your hard work the whole time like parasites (from my perspective, at least).
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

Is this the end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this the end?   Is this the end? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 2:31 am

A sad and disgusting end to a great game and a great community.

Not a single word from Agincourt Gaming LLC. No warnings, no nothing!

What about the players that bought gems?(I'd contact Kongregate.com and Armorgames.com and demand an explanation, the situation hurts their image and credibility as well)

Agincourt Gaming LLC. stinks and their actions are semi-criminal, if you ask me!

I hope the former dev team will leave us some breadcrumbs, after all they have been affiliated with Agincourt Gaming LLC and who wants to be affiliated with that crap company?

I will be weary about purchasing games that has had anything to do with Agincourt Gaming LLC.

(May I suggest we all leave a little inquiry at Agincourtgaming.com, telling them how we feel. And please make sure to spread the word if that company ever launches another game...that company is not fit at running anything that requires people spending money on products!)

Modern-day thieves hiding behind an email address, is what they are!
Back to top Go down
acxall3

Is this the end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this the end?   Is this the end? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 4:43 am

if this is the end...

it was nice to meet you all
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Is this the end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this the end?   Is this the end? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:21 am

Thank you all for your kind posts.

I noticed that the game was not up 2 days ago and I was contemplating on what I should do. On one hand we were not being paid to support BC any longer and we were not responsible for what was going on. On the other hand, I was thinking about the Community and what we've been through for those almost 2 years. The joys...the frustration...the endless times of development...sleepless nights...weekends at the office....but then also the love that you have given to the team and to the game, the time you have invested in this virtual world and some of you the money that you have given so that this game could go on...

I was waiting for some reaction by the company, but it really saddened me to see that even though the game was for 2 days down, there was no response or any solution to this problem.

I took the initiative to fix the problem in order to have our Battle Conquest up again. We were not paid to do that, we were not asked to do that, but I felt that this was the right thing to do even though officially we are not the team behind it. The game is up on Armorgames and Kongregate but there is something wrong with the battleconquest.com portal. Users who have registered from the battleconquest.com portal, will probably not be able to log in. This is something that is not easy to fix, and as you can understand, since we are not supporting the game, and since the company itself did not even do anything the past two days to bring the game back up, it is not our job to go that deep to fix that problem as well.

Please also understand that we cannot provide unofficial continuous support, for obvious reasons, so be prepared for anything in the future.

This time...we did it for you...for the Community...

Thank you for everything you have done for Battle Conquest and this team and we hope to be able to make you love our next game, Empyrean Rule, The Rising of the Ancients.

Runeslayer/Xargos/LightShield/Orus

Last edited by RuneSlayer on Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dahk

Is this the end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this the end?   Is this the end? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 5:28 am

Thank you thank you thank you!!.. much appreciated as we all need something to occupy our fingers while we wait cyclops
Back to top Go down

Is this the end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this the end?   Is this the end? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 7:22 am

Rune, you are the best!

Thank you very, very much!
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

Is this the end? Empty
PostSubject: omg   Is this the end? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 8:58 am

Rune, you and your team rule...this selfless act means i will support any game you come up with...thank you.... you da man!
Back to top Go down
kqlkql

Is this the end? Empty
PostSubject: btw   Is this the end? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2014 9:06 am

and btw, the fact that BC has run this long without regular maintenance is a testament to your original work..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Is this the end? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is this the end?   Is this the end? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Is this the end?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: