Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hegorn

Hegorn

Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed?   Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed? I_icon_minitimeTue May 21, 2013 10:43 pm

After the Slasher Patch, it feels like armor is worth less now than it was before.

I dont mean because of slashers directly. Most of my encounters have been cav vs archers and heavies/LINF vs other melee.

Anyone else experiencing their melee units doing worse in general?

Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed?   Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed? I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 1:32 am

Let me stop this "urban legend" here. Smile

No, battle formulas haven't changed.
Back to top Go down
Khor

Khor

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed?   Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed? I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:22 am

Thats what happens when your exercise routine consists of poetry and your armor is made of leafs and tree bark.
Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed?   Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed? I_icon_minitimeWed May 22, 2013 8:45 am

Good to know. Thanks.

The patches have had good changes btw.
Back to top Go down
Notelitten

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed?   Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 6:12 am

I'm experiencing it right now, for the first time, I'm losing many battles, and most every battle is harder than usual.

Before I didn't need to put much effort into the fight even, and now I do all that I can to come out alive.

Back to top Go down
Hegorn

Hegorn

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed?   Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:03 am

Have the units that are put into each PvE mode changed? What items they wear, XP levels, anything?

That might explain the differences in how the various PvE modes feel. The devs did add a new unit to the pool of units to create PvE matches. They also changed item AP costs.
Back to top Go down
Notelitten

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed?   Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 7:05 am

I do shift between gear, sometimes I bring uncommon sometimes common gear, it could be why. - Levels have not changed.

in the last couple of battles it has picked up, perhaps I was just on a losing streak. Sadly I'll now need at least 10-20 battles to regain lost experience.

Back to top Go down
Khor

Khor

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed?   Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 8:56 am

I've seen some co-op battles be much harder, but pve has gotten easier, the enemy doesnt seem to properly scale to my army anymore. Is their a cap ? I sent only 3 Lights and 2 Heavies, geared. The enemy sent 2 lights 3 archers...
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed?   Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 9:15 am

Battle Difficulty?
Back to top Go down
Khor

Khor

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed?   Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed? I_icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 11:19 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Battle Difficulty?

Hard, if thats even a real thing for a dwarf army.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed?   Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anyone else feel like battle formulas were changed?
Page 1 of 1