Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What ever happened to the Golems?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tops

What ever happened to the Golems? Empty
PostSubject: What ever happened to the Golems?   What ever happened to the Golems? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 5:37 pm

The metal and "stonefire" (lava) golems were supposedly about to be released back in December.

To be honest I completely forgot about them until I just accidentally clicked the blog link and saw it as the last thing that was posted there. (as a side note, why was that never really used?)

Was the project just scrapped? Did people dislike the idea? Or did it get pushed back in place of Kingdoms Age / the Hades update / gear sets, etc.

I'm not complaining, I enjoy the direction things have been going, just curious.
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

What ever happened to the Golems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: What ever happened to the Golems?   What ever happened to the Golems? I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 6:35 pm

I believe the golems are slated to be rewards to the PVP Prestige system, Tops. Like said prestige system they are probably currently 'shelved' until PVP cheating and balance have been addressed.

*Disclaimer, I'm riding a streak of being wrong about stuff today... >.>*
Back to top Go down

What ever happened to the Golems?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: