Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Virulent now recruiting! :)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tops

Virulent now recruiting! :) Empty
PostSubject: Virulent now recruiting! :)   Virulent now recruiting! :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:58 pm

After a long time sticking with Crimson Kings, I decided to make my own guild.

Virulent is a new guild that will hopefully be moving in by the front lines, and our main goal is simply to aid the light side. If the faction starts losing regions near anywhere we can help, we'll throw down walls as heavily as we can to block off any advances. If we get pushed back really hard and lose our guild regions, we'll make our cap where we can lay down walls and help protect our side.

Both active fighters and non are welcome, as long as city builders can donate resources to help the Light Side keep going. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Virulent now recruiting! :)   Virulent now recruiting! :) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 7:04 pm

Virulent's also sporting a cool website with guides for new players and organized rewards programs!

virulentbc.weebly.com
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Virulent now recruiting! :)   Virulent now recruiting! :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:20 pm

Virulent's guide website has amassed nearly 600 views in the past month! I'm pretty excited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Boboknack

Boboknack

PostSubject: Re: Virulent now recruiting! :)   Virulent now recruiting! :) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2014 12:31 pm

Tops wrote:
Virulent's guide website has amassed nearly 600 views in the past month! I'm pretty excited Very Happy

Wow and congratulations!
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: Virulent now recruiting! :)   Virulent now recruiting! :) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 9:43 pm

I thought I should post an update to this thread.

Virulent is long-dead as of this point, but I think it did exactly what it was supposed to.

On one of the hardest pushes the light faction has ever tried to make, Virulent held the front lines on it's own (with, at the time, only two members contributing) and walled them heavily to make sure the Light faction could keep pushing forwards. The tiles were only three or four spaces from Dark capital, making them prone to being hit by the then-superpowered booger.

In the end, the efforts failed, and that was a war that the light side ended up losing. But for a period of time, Virulent managed to sustain itself against the full brunt force of the Dark Faction, and keep constantly upgrading it's walls and fighting where possible.

Due to some real life issues, I could no longer devote time to carrying the guild (as by the time we were holding the front lines, stonehound had stopped contributing CPs, and throughout the lifespan I was the very very strong majority of the guild resources). Virulent may rise again, but most likely it won't be in this game or for a fair amount of time.

In the meantime, Virulent leaves two things as a legacy. One, a still well-functioning site that can help new players of any affiliation. The other, a story of a small guild holding it's own against incredible odds.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: Virulent now recruiting! :)   Virulent now recruiting! :) I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 03, 2014 10:51 pm

Tops wrote:
I thought I should post an update to this thread.

Virulent is long-dead as of this point, but I think it did exactly what it was supposed to.

On one of the hardest pushes the light faction has ever tried to make, Virulent held the front lines on it's own (with, at the time, only two members contributing) and walled them heavily to make sure the Light faction could keep pushing forwards. The tiles were only three or four spaces from Dark capital, making them prone to being hit by the then-superpowered booger.

In the end, the efforts failed, and that was a war that the light side ended up losing.  But for a period of time, Virulent managed to sustain itself against the full brunt force of the Dark Faction, and keep constantly upgrading it's walls and fighting where possible.

Due to some real life issues, I could no longer devote time to carrying the guild (as by the time we were holding the front lines, stonehound had stopped contributing CPs, and throughout the lifespan I was the very very strong majority of the guild resources). Virulent may rise again, but most likely it won't be in this game or for a fair amount of time.

In the meantime, Virulent leaves two things as a legacy. One, a still well-functioning site that can help new players of any affiliation. The other, a story of a small guild holding it's own against incredible odds.

+1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Virulent now recruiting! :)   Virulent now recruiting! :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Virulent now recruiting! :)
Page 1 of 1