Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Price of some bonus & Production Rate

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ttsa

Price of some bonus & Production Rate Empty
PostSubject: Price of some bonus & Production Rate   Price of some bonus & Production Rate I_icon_minitimeSun May 19, 2013 7:47 am

Some of the price doesnt sound reasonable.

For example, a LV15 Market gives 21935 Resources per 85 Gems (258 Res per Gem)

Production Bonus (Lv11 Mines), gives gives 49080 Resources per 350 Gems (140 Res per Gem)

The effect of production bonus sound too ineffective, especially it takes me 25 days to get those resources, so why dont i buy resources directly 4 times which gives me 87740 Resources at once?

should you give the production bonus a BIG discount or increase its effect significantly?

Auto-Collect Cost 600 Gems which equals 154835 Resources if i use them to buy resources directly.
which is the sum of 96 hours of production (Lv11 Mines).
thats mean the auto collect need to help me to collect 96 hours of production which i forgot to collect in the next 25 days, to payoff.... 4 hours a day, not easy through.

Research time reduction bonus are kinda useless, i would like to say, research are too expensive, the time become ignorable because i need to wait for "days" to start another research before i can have enough resources again
i think change it to reduction of healing time should be more attractive.

in addition, the production of mines may need to be improved as well. a new player can hardly live with the current production. some cant even pay off their healing/repairing cost.
some new players may quit while suffering a harsh time at this very beginning.
Back to top Go down

Price of some bonus & Production Rate
Page 1 of 1