Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

region storage and production bug

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

region storage and production bug Empty
PostSubject: region storage and production bug    region storage and production bug I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 7:01 am

in region 82 when we give "import" the supplies are deducted by the capital region but not added to the region itself.
So, we are losing capital supplies but the 82 is still negative as if stored

please resolve it soon or we will start to lose upgrades there
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

PostSubject: Re: region storage and production bug    region storage and production bug I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:31 am

It looks like we are also experiencing this bug. When setting a negative region to import, the supplies are deducted from the capital but are NOT being added to the region with the deficit.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: region storage and production bug    region storage and production bug I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:56 am

Oingoboingo wrote:
It looks like we are also experiencing this bug.  When setting a negative region to import, the supplies are deducted from the capital but are NOT being added to the region with the deficit.

If the upkeep value is in a parenthesis, then that means it is covered by the Capital.
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

PostSubject: Re: region storage and production bug    region storage and production bug I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 8:58 am

Rune - that is the case for us, looks like no bug after all!  Embarassed 

Thanks for the clarification.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: region storage and production bug    region storage and production bug I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 9:06 am

Oingoboingo wrote:
Rune - that is the case for us, looks like no bug after all!  Embarassed 

Thanks for the clarification.

Wink
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

PostSubject: Re: region storage and production bug    region storage and production bug I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 10:19 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Oingoboingo wrote:
It looks like we are also experiencing this bug.  When setting a negative region to import, the supplies are deducted from the capital but are NOT being added to the region with the deficit.

If the upkeep value is in a parenthesis, then that means it is covered by the Capital.

Phewww
we will keep those huge walls then =)
Thanks Dwarven God  Razz Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: region storage and production bug    region storage and production bug I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

region storage and production bug
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: Bugs and Known Issues-
Jump to: