Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new update => new bugs (HI overview and Regions-suplies )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Steinhund

Steinhund

new update => new bugs (HI overview and Regions-suplies ) Empty
PostSubject: new update => new bugs (HI overview and Regions-suplies )   new update => new bugs (HI overview and Regions-suplies ) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 6:15 pm

atm i recognized 2 bugs after the last update

1.suplies on regions went down (see topic on bug forum)

2.HI equip-overview on map is buged\frozen (when u go on map to start battle)
-> and i tryd to change Hi-equip on the map (not on barack..on barrack it works) and it comes always a bug-info before the equip which i tryd to equipt seemed to disappear...
it didnt disapeard after i gone back to the barrack... 
---

...still not fighting\playing aktive cose there is still no solution on the npc armies or for example a "grey-goblin-vault" to deposit the gold\ress to pay that npc,but nvm..

greetings
Back to top Go down
Steinhund

Steinhund

PostSubject: Re: new update => new bugs (HI overview and Regions-suplies )   new update => new bugs (HI overview and Regions-suplies ) I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 19, 2014 1:37 am

to 1. its "solved" in bug forum

to 2. its only possible to equip(or better to see the overview of) HI units in barrack atm but every time HI gets a equip change in barrack, there is a loading-brake with the error-system-message from BC..
Back to top Go down
Steinhund

Steinhund

PostSubject: Re: new update => new bugs (HI overview and Regions-suplies )   new update => new bugs (HI overview and Regions-suplies ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:04 am

to 2. Bug is fixed
the HI equip-overview bug on map-battle-entering and the HI loading-error-message on barrack is fixed..dont know how and didnt saw a fix-message or update but thx.
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: new update => new bugs (HI overview and Regions-suplies )   new update => new bugs (HI overview and Regions-suplies ) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 10:15 am

Fortunately, there wasn't a need to have a maintenance to fix it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new update => new bugs (HI overview and Regions-suplies )   new update => new bugs (HI overview and Regions-suplies ) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new update => new bugs (HI overview and Regions-suplies )
Page 1 of 1