Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Grey Goblin

Go down 
+10
fuffel
RuneSlayer
Steinhund
Pulkit
Gimli
Juggernaut
XViper
Oingoboingo
Sevenduster1
Six
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Six

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 10:14 am

Aloha Grey Goblin....

We at Knights would like to request your presence this Saturday. We have met your requirements and seek an audience with you.

Mahalo,

SiX  cheers 
Back to top Go down
Sevenduster1

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 1:05 pm

Greetings Mr. Goblin. I heard some Lighties saying your mother was "50 shades of Grey" if you know what I mean Wink. Thought I would give you a heads up. (Waits for objects to be thrown at me by Lighties Razz )
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 2:26 pm

Sevenduster1 wrote:
Greetings Mr. Goblin. I heard some Lighties  saying your mother was "50 shades of Grey" if you know what I mean Wink. Thought I would give you a heads up. (Waits for objects to be thrown at me by Lighties Razz)

Suspect 

<Throws common worthless shield at Sevenduster like a giant frisbee>

Razz 
Back to top Go down
XViper

XViper

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 5:46 pm

Lies and slander Sevenduster1!

We seek nothing but peace!
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2014 7:19 pm

XViper wrote:

Yay killing for peace¡  affraid 
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 15, 2014 11:24 am

Six.

If I remember correctly the Grey Goblin is coming on Thursday. If I'm wrong please correct me.
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:28 pm

XViper wrote:

and the obliteration of all other life forms lol!
Back to top Go down
Oingoboingo

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: The Myth of the Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 10:57 am

So was the Grey Goblin all a dream? The collective hallucination of a few members of the light faction? Will the world of Hades ever know?  Question Question Question 
Back to top Go down
Steinhund

Steinhund

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:41 pm

nah no dream,it seems more that this happend cose the light faction was to strong in cps at the beginning and the "gods" didnt wanted to end hades to fast..

the walls got bigger,the map and the balance betwen light and dark hexes become more equal and we fight back in the middle of the map instead of moving forward in any direcktion..

that took a lot of motivation away from light players,and the grey goblin is still not availeble and no "goblin-vault" where people can pay these AI armies..

..perhaps "the gods" decided to wait till the dark faction takeover the middle of the map so that this whole thing can go on with the AI armies making sure that no side move to fast forward..hopefully the darkies will also start to hate that AI armie when it starts to fight against them and stop them from moving forward like it did to the lightside..

pls notice that this whole posting is just my private "conspiracy-theory".thx and have a nice day.

[^_^]
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 11:55 pm

Steinhund wrote:
nah no dream,it seems more that this happend cose the light faction was to strong in cps at the beginning and the "gods" didnt wanted to end hades to fast..

the walls got bigger,the map and the balance betwen light and dark hexes become more equal and we fight back in the middle of the map instead of moving forward in any direcktion..

that took a lot of motivation away from light players,and the grey goblin is still not availeble and no "goblin-vault" where people can pay these AI armies..

..perhaps "the gods" decided to wait till the dark faction takeover the middle of the map so that this whole thing can go on with the AI armies making sure that no side move to fast forward..hopefully the darkies will also start to hate that AI armie when it starts to fight against them and stop them from moving forward like it did to the lightside..

pls notice that this whole posting is just my private "conspiracy-theory".thx and have a nice day.

[^_^]

..or simply we don't want to rush things and upload a feature without receiving the general consensus. Deja Vu anyone? Wink

It's close though.. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 2:48 am

RuneSlayer wrote:

..or simply we don't want to rush things and upload a feature without receiving the general consensus. Deja Vu anyone? Wink

It's close though.. Wink
Hmmm... maybe your point would have been more understandable if the "general consensus" would have been developed before The Drows and Dvergars had started attacking our regions. Because i am damn sure that no one would (no lightie atleast) have agreed to it unless there was already a plan in place to bribe them.
As you said : " we don't want to rush things"
Back to top Go down
Steinhund

Steinhund

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 4:41 am

Pulkit wrote:
RuneSlayer wrote:

It's close though.. Wink
Hmmm... maybe your point would have been more understandable if the "general consensus" would have been developed before The Drows and Dvergars had started attacking our regions. Because i am damn sure that no one would (no lightie atleast) have agreed to it unless there was already a plan in place to bribe them.
As you said : " we don't want to rush things"

Agree
Back to top Go down
fuffel

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 8:41 am

wow, you put us on a disadvantage and now

your waiting on a "general consensus" on how and when to end this?

maybe give each member of the dark side 3 votes , compared to the one vote for every light guild?
Maybe give them another free aether sell-out..for the benefit that you will strip us of 10m gold?
 lol! 

but whatever you do..please dont rush anything  Rolling Eyes 

maybe make it so, that the attacks stop, once dark side controls all adjacent vulcano regions..and we paid for it? ..sound like a plan?
Back to top Go down
Steinhund

Steinhund

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:20 am

pls dont put such ideas in the room  affraid 

even if it sounds sarcastik some gods could take these "advices" serius and later nobody can blame the gods cose these ideas came from a lightie  scratch 

if (we) lighties get frustated  or even switched the side to dark..then pls remember that we lighties just cant stand the challenge which the gods put on us. jocolor
Back to top Go down
Six

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 10:43 am

General Consensus? Half the Light Faction has left the building in the interim of all this nonsense. Not to worry Fuffs as you can see dark faction is about to take over the volcano so the Drow army should magically disappear and prolly with out having to raise 10 million gold.......Next time you come knocking at my door in a Halloween costume and demand candies or else.....bring a bag so i can puke you up some....The rest of the Light faction that remained to play on the Goblins decision i apologize to all of you on his behalf...He is prolly on the potty as we speak with the "Hershey Squirts* And i waited for this to make my decision to continue on or not? *spits out skittles*  cheers 
Back to top Go down
ferarith

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 1:06 pm

Rune that "Challenge" comment has been bugging me ever since u made it. if u count the CP output of the AI's compared to that of the two factions it isn't a challenge its an insurmountable obstacle. Unless you want to publish the ACTUALLY CP totals to the community the observable ones show no chance for the light faction to fight both the AI's and the Dark. I like math, so if you show the numbers i'm willing to change my mind. (while your at it maybe you can review the numbers and see how this nonsense has KILLED player participation, cuz it certainly killed the fun factor.)
Back to top Go down
Six

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 6:50 pm

2 weeks you jackasses said and its been more than 2 weeks meanwhile i am about to lose a hex with tons of resources that support my other hexs and lost a crap load due to having to take my walls down and downgrade resources and in the interim raise 10 million gold.  On yes the Dark Faction has moved in so now you gonna show up? I keeping the 10 million gold and asking back the resources lost on those hexs for both Grey Guard and for Crimson Knights.

Bring the AI back in full force and let the game go stagnate you've already killed it for half the light faction finish us off  cheers  in style babyyy!!!

Cordially...... SiX Razz
Back to top Go down
ferarith

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 7:37 pm

Six wrote:
2 weeks you jackasses said and its been more than 2 weeks meanwhile i am about to lose a hex with tons of resources that support my other hexs and lost a crap load due to having to take my walls down and downgrade resources and in the interim raise 10 million gold.  On yes the Dark Faction has moved in so now you gonna show up? I keeping the 10 million gold and asking back the resources lost on those hexs for both Grey Guard and for Crimson Knights.

Bring the AI back in full force and let the game go stagnate you've already killed it for half the light faction finish us off  cheers  in style babyyy!!!

Cordially...... SiX Razz

that's the not "rushing" into anything part Six, how are you liking it so far?
Back to top Go down
THAN0S

THAN0S

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 6:56 am

ferarith wrote:

Not sure how that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 7:17 am

THAN0S wrote:
ferarith wrote:

Not sure how that makes sense.
Sarcasm intended
Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 9:06 am

what is said is equivalent to going to barber and asking for lemonade.
Back to top Go down
Pulkit

Pulkit

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:23 am

No Goblin
but something along the same lines
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1h5xojCouOVYNfnAW69qZJqiTfye3pLUGEt7ACLVTfU4/edit?usp=sharing
happened just now
Back to top Go down
Ulfriden

Ulfriden

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 7:33 am

Anyone tried already to put an axe through his brain? Of the goblin, i mean...
In the dwarven realm from which i came, this often works pretty well...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Grey Goblin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Grey Goblin   Grey Goblin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grey Goblin
Page 1 of 1