Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ai fraction

Go down 
+2
Steinhund
Pyr
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Pyr

ai fraction Empty
PostSubject: ai fraction   ai fraction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:18 am

well the whole idea od ai fraction is nice i really enjoyed talking to that NPC

it have some things i dislike

1 the grey goblin said that he want 10M gold but how send it to him? how contact him ?

if he will only appers sometime in global chat well thats a mistake i would suggest a pm thing or forum

2 too many neutral spawns !!!!

3 why thay cen attack us and we cant attack them ? maby some bonus to fraction who will conqer ai capital (70% insted of 10 with much larger container) like 50 atcher for every player or something like that or second fraction army? or just to attack to show our strenght before diplomatic converstion ? hmm many ways

4 i also silike grey goplin teleported himself in the middle of converstion

5 drows and drawens (not sure about that second one) should not spawn armies in daylight if you are in forrgoten realms there were only few drows than could od that and they paid a lot of pain for that

also dravers were not allies of drows as i remember or we got here two ai fractions (i can see 2 capirtals one noth east(drawen one ) one south west(drow one)

Back to top Go down
Steinhund

Steinhund

ai fraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: ai fraction   ai fraction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 3:26 am

yah lot of questions..on most i can agree and wait for the answer..
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

ai fraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: ai fraction   ai fraction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 4:19 am

Pyr wrote:
well the whole idea od ai fraction is nice i really enjoyed talking to that NPC

it have some things  i dislike

1 the grey goblin said that he want 10M gold but how send it to him? how contact him ?

if he will only appers sometime in global chat well thats a mistake i would suggest a pm thing or forum

2 too many neutral spawns !!!! I tend to completely agree. That looks like a great deal of damage with no real way to counter it with any sort of consistency at this time. Until your first point gets attention and/or this feature is refined...it seems unfair (unless I am missing something, which is very possible).

3 why thay cen attack us and we cant attack them ? maby some bonus to fraction who will conqer ai capital (70% insted of 10 with much larger container) like 50 atcher for every player or something like that or second fraction army? or just to attack to show our strenght before diplomatic converstion ? hmm many ways I'm not sure that I fully understand your idea here.

4 i also silike grey goplin teleported himself in the middle of converstion

5 drows and drawens (not sure about that second one) should not spawn armies in daylight if you are in forrgoten realms there were only few drows than could od that and they paid a lot of pain for that. I don't think that every aspect of the game should be held to that standard. Also, I'm not sure I know how long a day/night cycle is in the game (is 6 hours one day?) so I'm not sure when they are attacking anyway.

also dravers were not allies of drows as i remember or we got here two ai fractions (i can see 2 capirtals one noth east(drawen one ) one south west(drow one) They seem to be attacking from different areas. The return flag for the Dvergar is in the northern most area, the Drow return flag is just off the corner of region 130.
Back to top Go down
Pyr

ai fraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: ai fraction   ai fraction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 8:20 am

idea nomber 3 : let us kill those things and give us a price for that Smile
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

ai fraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: ai fraction   ai fraction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:26 am

Pyr wrote:

By the way, it's faction not fraction. We aren't doing math here  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

ai fraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: ai fraction   ai fraction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 9:36 am

Scaren wrote:
Pyr wrote:

By the way, it's faction not fraction. We aren't doing math here  Laughing 

Pyr is Polish Scaren. Give the guy a break.
Back to top Go down
LSLarry

ai fraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: ai fraction   ai fraction I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 05, 2014 10:34 am

I thought being born Polish was catching a break!

Quote :
At the moment, the level of Regional Defenses will affect the probability of a mercenary army to get destroyed. For every 5% of Defenses, there is a 2% probability (Eg. 100% Defenses = 40% probability that the mercenary army gets destroyed) that the mercenary army won't succeed raiding the Region and gets destroyed.

re: destroying AI armies. From patch notes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ai fraction Empty
PostSubject: Re: ai fraction   ai fraction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ai fraction
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: