Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Item tags..

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bblazer

Bblazer

Item tags.. Empty
PostSubject: Item tags..   Item tags.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:02 am

Here's something I'm sure alot will be interested to see;

After crafting an item, lets say you got and epic artifact with 10 stren 10 melee and 11 exp, you should be able to switch one stat into another of your desire.
But equivalent to the tags you are about to swap. so lets say 11 exp will give you 10 armor or endu or 11 drop and if the 11exp you were swaping was lets say 17, you would get 15 armor/endu or 17 drop.

This could be free for 1 tag only, OR what I think is better is that you pay 1 frag and/or 1 frag and some gold, of that rarity and type of the item to swap the tag to your desired choice. ofc like I said the amount of stat should be the same/equivalent ratio to the one you are removing.

Using gems to swap should also be an option also, better for both bases.

Its funny when you craft like 10 High rarity things and they all turn out to have something you totally don't want, like a stat which will over cap, or 22 drop which adds too much useless ap. and sucks up GS.
Back to top Go down
Gimli

Gimli

Item tags.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item tags..   Item tags.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 6:17 am

+1 on that.

Then I can swap all my Durability stats for something that actually makes a difference.

PS: What is the deal with the Durability stat anyway? Why install such a crap stat?
Back to top Go down
Pyr

Item tags.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item tags..   Item tags.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:13 am

najh i would not like that it will take to less time to get great gear

and gimi durabilty is gear stat it dont use ap Very Happy

Last edited by Pyr on Fri Apr 04, 2014 7:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vmomo

Item tags.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item tags..   Item tags.. I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2014 7:24 am

Honestly, so much easy to get good frags in this way, i think lot of people get GLs frags in pvp almost easly. Get good gear needs to be hard.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Item tags.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Item tags..   Item tags.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Item tags..
Page 1 of 1