Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

res-market

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
fuffel

res-market Empty
PostSubject: res-market   res-market I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 11:03 pm

being unable to deposit in guild for like 1 month is one thing and hard enough...

but all my finished market actions disapered as well?

like only like 300k of res.

If there is a time-out for this, wouldnt it be fair, if we

a.) get a notice?
b.) have them automatically get it stored in our vault?
Back to top Go down
ferarith

res-market Empty
PostSubject: Re: res-market   res-market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 12:09 am

wait all the stuff in ur market went away? when? why?
Back to top Go down
fuffel

res-market Empty
PostSubject: Re: res-market   res-market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 3:56 am

all "completed" items just went PUFF

no timer, no warning..guess those are hades rules now  geek 

well 3 more days..and we are happy again?
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

res-market Empty
PostSubject: Re: res-market   res-market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 4:17 am

Fuffel,

I can positively say that there is no code that automatically deletes completed auctions..

I have checked that, on Friday, you did have some auctions in your completed tab but they cannot disappear on their own..  scratch
Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

res-market Empty
PostSubject: Re: res-market   res-market I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 31, 2014 9:45 am

It happened to me, I bid on a banner, it dissappeared from market, but after i check it in bids it said 5h and ...min remaining, after that was done it was gone.

Also, what happen to our things that we lost way back when merge happened? If we sold something we lost it, I hope we get them back.
Back to top Go down
Xargos

Xargos

res-market Empty
PostSubject: Re: res-market   res-market I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 2:51 am

Bblazer,

After extended research with the aid of Xviper, who had claimed that he had lost items after the merge, we did not find any clues or traces of any lost items..
Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

res-market Empty
PostSubject: Re: res-market   res-market I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 3:30 am

Bblazer wrote:
It happened to me, I bid on a banner, it dissappeared from market, but after i check it in bids it said 5h and ...min remaining, after that was done it was gone.

Also, what happen to our things that we lost way back when merge happened? If we sold something we lost it, I hope we get them back.

All issues, including yours, had been resolved a few days later.

http://www.battleconforum.com/t2132-market-bug
Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

res-market Empty
PostSubject: Re: res-market   res-market I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 01, 2014 11:37 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
Bblazer wrote:

All issues, including yours, had been resolved a few days later.

http://www.battleconforum.com/t2132-market-bug

Oh thxs, I didn't check the forums lately, I didn't notice them maybe...eh oh well
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

res-market Empty
PostSubject: Re: res-market   res-market I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

res-market
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: