Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Why so much wood?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
RagingKozak

Why so much wood? Empty
PostSubject: Why so much wood?   Why so much wood? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:02 pm

There needs to be a balance with the resources required. I understand that stone and gold should be needed a little more but it is very unbalanced. Why don't constructions cost more wood and less gold/stone/iron? Wood is basically worthless to trade now and you should be able to get some value out of it.
Back to top Go down
Bobba

Why so much wood? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so much wood?   Why so much wood? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:06 pm

RagingKozak wrote:
There needs to be a balance with the resources required.  I understand that stone and gold should be needed a little more but it is very unbalanced.  Why don't constructions cost more wood and less gold/stone/iron?  Wood is basically worthless to trade now and you should be able to get some value out of it.

Wood is used in buildings. But the buildings it's used for are mostly the ones that people ignore because they have useless effects and are only worth upgrading for prerequisites. This is what needs changed. Those buildings need more purpose so people will be more willing to upgrade them. Then wood prices will go up because people will actually be using it.
Back to top Go down
ysosad
The Restless

Why so much wood? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so much wood?   Why so much wood? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 12:12 pm

Once the bribing system is made this may just take care of the imbalance...maybe...
Back to top Go down
Juggernaut

Juggernaut

Why so much wood? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so much wood?   Why so much wood? I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 28, 2014 2:39 pm

Bobba wrote:
RagingKozak wrote:
There needs to be a balance with the resources required.  I understand that stone and gold should be needed a little more but it is very unbalanced.  Why don't constructions cost more wood and less gold/stone/iron?  Wood is basically worthless to trade now and you should be able to get some value out of it.

Wood is used in buildings. But the buildings it's used for are mostly the ones that people ignore because they have useless effects and are only worth upgrading for prerequisites. This is what needs changed. Those buildings need more purpose so people will be more willing to upgrade them. Then wood prices will go up because people will actually be using it.

The lab cost much wood... Then make every time a lab get upgraded, research cost 1% less too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Naz_

Why so much wood? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so much wood?   Why so much wood? I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 30, 2014 2:21 am

Research cost woods, much of it.

ANd I find logical that some ressources are rarer than others, just like in reality...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Why so much wood? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Why so much wood?   Why so much wood? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Why so much wood?
Page 1 of 1