Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THX-button for forum

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Steinhund

Steinhund

THX-button for forum Empty
PostSubject: THX-button for forum   THX-button for forum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:05 am

i think it would be nice to implement a thx button or "like" and "dislike" buttons to the forum,,where people with a forum acc can like or dislike the posting

than we would see if other people think the same on other peoples postings,without needing posting or writing something on their own..

not everybody is good enough in english language to write and make clear whats meand..but reading\understanding is easier then writing..
Back to top Go down
Coridise

PostSubject: Re: THX-button for forum   THX-button for forum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:06 am

Steinhund wrote:
i think it would be nice to implement a thx button or "like" and "dislike" buttons to the forum,,where people with a forum acc can like or dislike the posting

than we would see if other people think the same on other peoples postings,without needing posting or writing something on their own..

not everybody is good enough in english language to write and make clear whats meand..but reading\understanding is easier then writing..

Back to top Go down
RuneSlayer

RuneSlayer

PostSubject: Re: THX-button for forum   THX-button for forum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 9:09 am

We use a third party Forum solution and therefore we cannot change anything in the Forums.
Back to top Go down
Dahk

PostSubject: Re: THX-button for forum   THX-button for forum I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 26, 2014 10:21 am

RuneSlayer wrote:
We use a third party Forum solution and therefore we cannot change anything in the Forums.

Probably not the appropriate thread, but awesome update Rune and everyone. *clickys nonexistent "thanks" button multiple times
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THX-button for forum   THX-button for forum I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THX-button for forum
Page 1 of 1