Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

why is this becoming sooo painful

Go down 
+2
Tibr
soulthief
6 posters
AuthorMessage
soulthief

soulthief

why is this becoming sooo painful Empty
PostSubject: why is this becoming sooo painful   why is this becoming sooo painful I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 11:27 am

I can not use the gems I purchased. When ever I try to use my gems to buy any premium, and the final screen comes up asking me "are you sure you want to purchase this premium?" There is only one button a NO button the YES button is missing, hence I can not use my gems...

Just how many private messages and post does it take to simply have the YES button put back?

AND I WOULD NOT BE BRINGING THIS UP IF IT WAS NOT BLOODY HAPPENING!

For god sake just fix it.
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: why is this becoming sooo painful   why is this becoming sooo painful I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:13 pm

Why did it become so painful to read your posts everywhere, cant you simply put them where they belong and not spam everything? You want devs to read it asap = bugs. Period.
Back to top Go down
Bblazer

Bblazer

PostSubject: Re: why is this becoming sooo painful   why is this becoming sooo painful I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:52 pm

I usually don't support spammers and people over doing it, but since I'm a nice guy, I'll help.

1-open the dialogue box where you are missing the "yes" confirm purchase button.
2-Simply keep pressing "TAB" until a yellow box covers the invisible yes button.
3-Hit enter once it laps over it.
4-Done

http://prntscr.com/2tqlb4

Above is a screen-cap of me in an example but since I have no gems atm it asks me to get more, but nonetheless, I was able to select it.

Next time ask in a civilized more manner because devs and players are also human being no more or less then you. Also you should've put down a screen-cap of your situation briefly describing it.
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: Wow Tiber your really a JERK   why is this becoming sooo painful I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 1:59 pm

It is funny how when you ramble on for ever about everything tiber we are all just suppose to sit back and take it all in. I guess that comes from you never working hard enough to be the number one player.

Again and again you sit on the side line and snipe away. I have tried to be okay, but you really are just an uber jerk!

You are truly a jerk  cheers 

And you can KISS MY SPAM!

ST
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: Bblazer YOUR ARE AWESOME!   why is this becoming sooo painful I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:04 pm

I know it is hard for you uber nerds to understand what it is like for us old folks.

How was I ever to figure out your instructions, prior to you dropping your knowledge on me.

I do really appreciate you taking the time but it did not come without a smart ass spamming remark....again I thank you...if it works.

ST
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: to the ubers    why is this becoming sooo painful I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 2:08 pm

I just finished tabbing my butt off and there is no yes button/tab/icon/hidden icon/ ect.

The button is gone, and thanks for the ATM ref, SA.

Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: why is this becoming sooo painful   why is this becoming sooo painful I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:15 pm

Soultheif, you don't need to post in three different forums with one question. It speeds up nothing and spams everyone trying to actually use the forums. Especially when one of the forums you posted in is entirely unrelated. A bug going in the suggestion forum is just ridiculous.

That said, Runeslayer's on a ten day break, so changes in game are going to be few and far between.

Last edited by Tops on Tue Feb 18, 2014 3:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: why is this becoming sooo painful   why is this becoming sooo painful I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:17 pm

An Admin even replied to one of your topics asking for a screenshot  Rolling Eyes All you really had to do was take a screeny, post it and wait.
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

PostSubject: Re: why is this becoming sooo painful   why is this becoming sooo painful I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:21 pm

Tops wrote:
An Admin even replied to one of your topics asking for a screenshot  Rolling Eyes All you really had to do was take a screeny, post it and wait.

The angry childish insults weren't needed either. Plus you say that you worked to be number one player. You payed to be number one player is what I think you meant. Nothing wrong with buying gems but don't act entitled because of it.
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: why is this becoming sooo painful   why is this becoming sooo painful I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 3:38 pm

Ha ha ha that made my day Very Happy

"Old folks" acting like 12y old kids isnt something i´ll ever miss, so much i know Wink

And Scaren is right, you bought yourself up. I know a lot of good players - those who bought gems and those who didnt. And it doesnt look like you will get on that list anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: More than anything   why is this becoming sooo painful I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:49 pm

I appreciate the feedback more than anything. But it has not solved my 4 day old challenge. I can not use the gems I purchased to buy any game premiums.

It should not be difficult to understand, that I want to use the things I paid for, and when I can not and ask for help and wait 4 days, only to have the same problem is unjust.

I do not have a yes button to buy anything with gems, that is it, that is the challenge, and I have explained it in detailed, and yes I do not know how to upload the screen shot I have saved to my desk top to this site. I have tried over 10 times. I have tried copy and paste, I have tried through the site but can not seem to get it to work

The side issue is the the SA snipers, who claim if you post anything more than once your a spammer. Or to you Tibr the know it all of battle quest, for you just to add a SA comment and then act like you did nothing is wrong.

How did your comment help, Tibr? How did anything you had to say help at all?

What did you do to try and help this issue, other than be an uber jerk?

So please do not try and help me solve the challenge I am facing, just take the time to tell me where I went wrong....as usual isn't that right tibr?

ST
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: To you tops   why is this becoming sooo painful I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 6:54 pm

Who are you any way tops the battle quest forum police? Who asked you to weigh in?/ regarding the issue at hand?

How did you SA comments help at all? I say again who are you? I new concerned noob out for justice?

How did your comments assist in any way? Well I am sure you will let me know just how important this challenge was to you personally....

Again who are you?

ST
Back to top Go down
uflb999

PostSubject: Re: why is this becoming sooo painful   why is this becoming sooo painful I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:00 pm

Wow somebody needs to calm down.
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: thanks   why is this becoming sooo painful I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:04 pm

Thanks your input was most helpful, and how dose it help me use my gems?

What a Face 
Back to top Go down
uflb999

PostSubject: Re: why is this becoming sooo painful   why is this becoming sooo painful I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:11 pm

And you call others smart asses >_>
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: again how are you helping?   why is this becoming sooo painful I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 7:29 pm

These are the messages I sent asking for help, stop being an ass, if you can help solve the problem fine weigh in, if you can not please shut the hell up and go away.

Xargos
To: soulthief
Posted: Yesterday at 5:09 am
Subject: Re: use of gems Quote message
Hey Soulthief,

I have duplicated your account to our test environment and had had no problem buying stuff with gems. Can you please elaborate a bit more on the issue you are experiencing?

Thank you,
Xargos
View user profile

Reply to message
Topic review
soulthief

Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:11 pm Topic: again about not being able to use my gems
I am trying not to get frustrated, but I have been wait to use something I purchased.

I assure you I would not have written to you if I could use my 10k plus gems. I would like this matter resolved without you telling me that nothing is wrong.

Again I would not be contacting you if I could use my gems.

Please help.

ST

Mad
soulthief

Tue Feb 18, 2014 8:40 am Topic: Re: use of gems
here it is
soulthief

Tue Feb 18, 2014 7:59 am Topic: Re: use of gems
okay here it goes, I sign into the site through amour games. I wait for the page to load then click to get past the first banner which used to be a V-Day card. I notice that I have 36k or so gold so i click on the plus symbol on the top of the page right side to get to the drop down menu for buying different amounts of gold. I click on the number 16228 and 64 gems lights up in red.

I press the icon for 64 gems, and the page changes to a see through screen asking if i am sure I want to purchase this premium?

The only button/icon below that sentence is a red block with the word No in white letters in the center of the screen there is no yes button. The same thing happens to me for what ever I want to buy with gems. I never get a yes button only a no button.
Xargos

Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:09 am Topic: Re: use of gems
Hey Soulthief,

I have duplicated your account to our test environment and had had no problem buying stuff with gems. Can you please elaborate a bit more on the issue you are experiencing?

Thank you,
Xargos
soulthief

Sun Feb 16, 2014 12:55 pm Topic: use of gems
Have I done something wrong?

I can no longer use gems to do anything like heal, or buy. Yet if I wish to purchase more gems that is okay.

Can you let me know what the deal is.

Thanks

ST
Jump to:

Back to top Go down
Tops

PostSubject: Re: why is this becoming sooo painful   why is this becoming sooo painful I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:09 pm

Soulthief, the reason people are telling you stuff like this is because this forum is not here to get your problem solved, plain and simple.

General Discussion only fixes problems if the problems are very clearly not bugs, or if people are feeling particularly nice. They have no obligation to help you, especially when you purposely posted this all over the place. Your problem is very clearly a bug, so there's really no reason it should be outside of the bug forum.

I get that you're upset and annoyed. That's ok. But please try and keep it contained to an area where people can help you out with it. The only thing this thread here is doing is taking up space on an unrelated forum, and causing a lot of argument.

As for the rest of you guys (along with Soulthief) - just try and let this thread die okay? The only thing arguing further does is waste all of our time.
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: again tops   why is this becoming sooo painful I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:25 pm

Who are you to decide what is proper and what we are supposed to do. I posed a question which you do not agree with, fine. You said your piece now bugger off.

You and your opinion do not matter you have never offered any tangible help or assistance other than to let me know that you think I am wrong.

NOW BE A GOOD TEEN AND BUGGER OFF!

cheers 

ST
Back to top Go down
Tibr

Tibr

PostSubject: Re: why is this becoming sooo painful   why is this becoming sooo painful I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 2:03 am

There are reasons for different forum segments, and while you know that your issue can only be solved by devs and is an obvious bug you decided to post it everywhere. And if others face the same issue i am confident that they would have the politeness to restrict their discomfort publication to the bug section only.

Be nice and ppl are nice to you, spam and well, you get the point. Also, even if i could help you i probably wouldnt because i had to read 3 forum posts in various sections for no reason and i dislike such behaviour because it is stealing mine and other people´s time.

Edit: Now i had to read it a 4th time because you spammed high council with it as well.
Back to top Go down
soulthief

soulthief

PostSubject: here   why is this becoming sooo painful I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 19, 2014 5:08 am

http://prntscr.com/2tw5jb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: why is this becoming sooo painful   why is this becoming sooo painful I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

why is this becoming sooo painful
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Conquest :: General Discussion for Battle Conquest-
Jump to: