Battle Conquest
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the official Forum of the real time strategy game Battle Conquest!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Update changes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Steinhund

Steinhund

Update changes Empty
PostSubject: Update changes   Update changes I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:52 pm

Update changes Muffi11

Like i often kritisize what i dont like or what i think is a step in the wrong direcktion,i have to say now what i like also..

The free full-repairing of all Items was very nice,i think the whole server says "thx" for that..it also help to get more gold into the server till the first items needs to get repaired next time..

and i think the changes in repair costs (low gold and add the ress) could really help but well see that later (if the ress\gold eco get well with it )

and im also curious to see how it will be with the new pvp system and the FoW later..

even if i dont like the FoW idea without adding pigeon-units to scout..
for example 1 pigeon for every hero which can be used 1time in each battle (like a spell which shows a part of the map for 5sec)
-and if we say no hero can mindcontrol a pigeon and see with its eyes ect.. even in real wars i wouldnt send a whole unit to scout,, just a few men

only thing i dont like this time is that its to much strong-red in my screen  (on every thing which got added red)
as lightie(>soft-blue) or soft-orange(for all) would be better
btw-> and i also dont understand why lighties have an quest icon in town which looks like a dark-jedi or something like that
or -> the loading screen  looks like promoted\presented from darkies
(undead\orcs but no holy warrior)

i also hate the dura stat but i think pvpler like it and the bug(=dura stat not adding more dura) atm will be solved,,so nvm

so greetings and thx for the update

edit

minimap change is also very nice

Last edited by Steinhund on Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:17 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Scaren

Scaren

Update changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update changes   Update changes I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 5:57 pm

if it makes you feel better about the weird evil looking quest guy above the quest button. Darkies get the elf waving that scroll at them Smile So we already have infiltrated them  Wink 
Back to top Go down
Steinhund

Steinhund

Update changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update changes   Update changes I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 14, 2014 6:02 pm

Scaren wrote:
if it makes you feel better about the weird evil looking quest guy above the quest button. Darkies get the elf waving that scroll at them :)So we already have infiltrated them  Wink 

^^ can u post me a pic of that?
Back to top Go down
Realf Lantow

Update changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update changes   Update changes I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 17, 2014 11:04 pm

Steinhund wrote:
Scaren wrote:
if it makes you feel better about the weird evil looking quest guy above the quest button. Darkies get the elf waving that scroll at them :)So we already have infiltrated them  Wink 

^^ can u post me a pic of that?
He means the one which shows up in your town to say "you've got a quest"... and he can't show you (anymore) since he switched sides to lightie! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Update changes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Update changes   Update changes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Update changes
Page 1 of 1